pixeltracker

Harvey Schmidt has passed - RIP- Page 2

Harvey Schmidt has passed - RIP

justoldbill Profile Photo
justoldbill
#25Harvey Schmidt has passed - RIP
Posted: 3/7/18 at 1:12am

To bk-

Thanks for your thoughts on Harvey.  I only met him sporadically, but we were on each other's Christmas card list (his were real works of art).  I would sometimes run into him in the 80's at various movie poster shows in New York (I was pleased to learn we had a mutual fondness for the film, MAIN STREET TO BROADWAY).  I would also see him at the occasional anniversary performance at the Sullivan Street.  He was truly a kind and gracious soul. I'll miss him.  I'm going to send you an email at Kritzerland.  If you're still contemplating doing MOVIE MUSIC IN A SMALL TEXAS TOWN and need decent copies of the cover artwork, we should talk.

Well-well-well-what-do-you-think-of-that-I-have-nothing-here-to-pay-my-train-fare-with-only-large-bills-fives-and-sevens....

bk
#26Harvey Schmidt has passed - RIP
Posted: 3/7/18 at 2:14am

justoldbill said: "To bk-

Thanks for your thoughts on Harvey. I only met him sporadically, but we were on each other's Christmas card list (his were real works of art). I would sometimes run into him in the 80's at various movie poster shows in New York (I was pleased to learn we had a mutual fondness for the film, MAIN STREET TO BROADWAY). I would also see him atthe occasionalanniversary performance at the Sullivan Street. He was truly a kind and gracious soul.I'll miss him. I'm going to send you an email at Kritzerland. If you're still contemplating doing MOVIE MUSIC IN A SMALL TEXAS TOWN and need decent copies of the cover artwork, we should talk.
"

Please do send me that e-mail.

justoldbill Profile Photo
justoldbill
#27Harvey Schmidt has passed - RIP
Posted: 3/7/18 at 2:25am

For some reason, I can't get through by email.  I'll write or call through the website contact info.  I'm on the East coast and work evenings.  When might be a good time to call?

Well-well-well-what-do-you-think-of-that-I-have-nothing-here-to-pay-my-train-fare-with-only-large-bills-fives-and-sevens....

bk
#28Harvey Schmidt has passed - RIP
Posted: 3/7/18 at 3:10am

justoldbill said: "For some reason, I can't get through by email. I'll write or call through the website contact info. I'm on the East coast and work evenings. When might be a good time to call?"

I'm never at that office number.  Just drop me an e-mail at kritzerland at gmail dot com.