pixeltracker

Marilyn!- the Musical in Las Vegas- Page 3

Marilyn!- the Musical in Las Vegas

trpguyy
#50Marilyn!- the Musical in Las Vegas
Posted: 6/10/18 at 7:10pm

BrodyFosse123 said: "Acclaimed Broadway actress and singer Ruby Lewis stars as Marilyn.

Are theyp*uckin' serious with this? Her ONLY Broadway credit is as Indigo in Cirque de Soleil's PARAMOUR (in 2016).

There is another Ruby Lewis listed on IBDB with extensive Broadway creditsbut her last Broadway credit was in 1920. I'm assuming the moron writing up the press info for MARILYN: The Musical didn't even bother to notice this.

"

She got good reviews for her performance in a Broadway show - nothing incorrect or misleading by calling her an "acclaimed Broadway actress."

bk
#51Marilyn!- the Musical in Las Vegas
Posted: 6/11/18 at 12:48am

trpguyy said: "BrodyFosse123 said: "Acclaimed Broadway actress and singer Ruby Lewis stars as Marilyn.

Are theyp*uckin' serious with this? Her ONLY Broadway credit is as Indigo in Cirque de Soleil's PARAMOUR (in 2016).

There is another Ruby Lewis listed on IBDB with extensive Broadway creditsbut her last Broadway credit was in 1920. I'm assuming the moron writing up the press info for MARILYN: The Musical didn't even bother to notice this.

"

She got good reviews for her performance in a Broadway show - nothing incorrect or misleading by calling her an "acclaimed Broadway actress."
"

Oh, c'mon - the press release is moronic - I read her reviews - they weren't anything that would justify "acclaimed Broadway actress and singer" - you know exactly what they're trying to do and it simply is not truthful - in fact, it's beyond not truthful.

Sho-Tunes-R-Us Profile Photo
Sho-Tunes-R-Us
#52Marilyn!- the Musical in Las Vegas
Posted: 6/12/18 at 10:02pm

Looks like my prediction that the show would close within two weeks was "purty akkerate". 

Reopen in September [according to BWW article]?   Only if some big shot wants to throw good money after bad.

Sho-Tunes-R-Us Profile Photo
Sho-Tunes-R-Us
#53Marilyn!- the Musical in Las Vegas
Posted: 6/12/18 at 10:14pm

Impossible2 said: "The guy sounds like a complete con man.

Oh well, feel sorry for the cast.
"

Buh bye, Felicia!