pixeltracker

Oklahoma Onstage Seating & Telecharge

Oklahoma Onstage Seating & Telecharge

greensgreens Profile Photo
greensgreens
#1Oklahoma Onstage Seating & Telecharge
Posted: 1/7/19 at 4:46pm

I searched and couldn't find any results, so I hope this hasn't been answered previously.

On the Telecharge site, there are no floor seats shown on any chart I can find. Even if I select floor seating only, it's not displaying ANY floor seats anywhere. Just the regular seating around the stage. It's not even showing any sold seats for that location either. Is there something wrong with the ticketing or are floor seats sold through a different outlet or something?

Thanks for any help/advice! I REALLY want that chili!!!

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#2Oklahoma Onstage Seating & Telecharge
Posted: 1/7/19 at 5:32pm

greensgreens said: "Just the regular seating around the stage."

I believe the front row as shown IS the floor seating, as the front row just sits at picnic tables around the perimeter of the stage.

As for the chili, it was available for everyone in Brooklyn, didn't have anything to do with your seating location.

JSquared2
#3Oklahoma Onstage Seating & Telecharge
Posted: 1/7/19 at 6:13pm

haterobics said: "As for the chili, it was available for everyone in Brooklyn, didn't have anything to do with your seating location."

Everyone in Brooklyn?  That's a LOT of chili...

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#4Oklahoma Onstage Seating & Telecharge
Posted: 1/7/19 at 10:02pm

JSquared2 said: "Everyonein Brooklyn? That's a LOT of chili..."

Well, everyone that showed up before however many crock pots ran out...

CT2NYC Profile Photo
CT2NYC
#5Oklahoma Onstage Seating & Telecharge
Posted: 1/7/19 at 10:25pm

Am I the only one who thinks they might not continue to serve the chili? Logistically, it seems like it would be more problematic than it was at St. Ann's.

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#6Oklahoma Onstage Seating & Telecharge
Posted: 1/8/19 at 12:38am

CT2NYC said: "Am I the only one who thinks they might not continue to serve the chili? Logistically, it seems like it would be more problematic than it was at St. Ann's."

It could easily be removed and not matter, but Godspell had people come up onto the stage at intermission for a drink, so there is precedent.

Also, what was problematic?!? Oklahoma Onstage Seating & Telecharge

Updated On: 1/8/19 at 12:38 AM

CT2NYC Profile Photo
CT2NYC
#7Oklahoma Onstage Seating & Telecharge
Posted: 1/8/19 at 1:19am

haterobics said: "CT2NYC said: "Am I the only one who thinks they might not continue to serve the chili? Logistically, it seems like it would be more problematic than it was at St. Ann's."

It could easily be removed and not matter, but Godspell had people come up onto the stage at intermission for a drink, so there is precedent.

Also, what was problematic?!?Oklahoma Onstage Seating & Telecharge
"

Sorry, that came out wrong. It wasn't at all problematic at St. Ann's.

WldKingdomHM Profile Photo
WldKingdomHM
#8Oklahoma Onstage Seating & Telecharge
Posted: 1/8/19 at 5:10am

You hungry ?

Patty3
#9Oklahoma Onstage Seating & Telecharge
Posted: 1/8/19 at 8:46am

The floor seats are supposed to be $129 - $159 but when you search for floor seats it says nothing available. The first rows on the sides are listed as Premium at $199 and have the letters FL. Very confusing. Telecharge needs to take the Floor Seating category off because when you search for those seats nothing comes up for ANY dates.

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#10Oklahoma Onstage Seating & Telecharge
Posted: 1/8/19 at 11:55am

Patty3 said: "The floor seats are supposed to be $129 - $159 but when you search for floor seats it says nothing available. The first rows on the sides are listed as Premium at $199 and have the letters FL. Very confusing."

Most of the floor seating is premium for the Broadway run (although I think some were available for regular price during the presales), but when it is not sold as premium they will cost $129-159. The price points don't appear and disappear based on availability, or get determined in real time when they need to downgrade unsold premium seats to regular price closer to showtimes. So, that is the current price point for those seats if and when they become available again.