pixeltracker

Gaga with an Oscar. Next a tony - Page 3

Gaga with an Oscar. Next a tony

theaterlyfe19
#50Gaga with an Oscar. Next a tony
Posted: 2/27/19 at 9:29am

haterobics said: "theaterlyfe19 said: "Taylor Swift. Does the same thing, concerts, has been in movies-did you see those movies?"

Has anyone?
"

Considering the fact that she has such a substantial fan base I would say yes, people have. 

Impossible2
#51Gaga with an Oscar. Next a tony
Posted: 2/27/19 at 8:29pm

theaterlyfe19 said: "Impossible2 said: "Miles2Go2 said: "One starring role in a film doesn’t mean she is ready for Broadway. The other actresses in her category are all more accomplished actresses (except possibly for Yalitza Aparicio)and were better in their respective films. I’d actually like to see Colman take on Broadway and I haven’t even seen her film yet. Gaga didn’t suck in her film, but neither she nor the film are as great asacclaimed to be. In my humble opinion, it got good notices because people expected it to suck and it didn’t. Give Gaga a few more years. Then maybe she will be ready for the stage. And if she’s not, that’s okay. It’s no slight. Not all pop stars can be Broadway stars. In fact, very, very few can. The reverse is also true. Very, very few Broadway stars can be pop stars. After Barbra, name one more who was able to transition from a successful Broadway role to a successful career in popular music."

Gurl please.

So she can play stadiums all around the world to millions of people but not step onto a Broadway stage?

You people are deluded x
"

I know they're two different people but...you could say the same about Taylor Swift. Does the same thing, concerts, has been in movies-did you see those movies? Would you really think she could do Broadway? As Dramamama said, based on her medical background I don't think she could do a show 8x a week. Just because she had the breakthrough performance in A Star Is Born doesn't mean she's destined for the Broadway stage, and we're allowed to think that. Again, I could potentially see her writing the score for a musical. but I don't know if she would star in a show.
"

You're really comparing Gaga to Taylor Swift?

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Videos