pixeltracker

MEAN GIRLS To Welcome Social Media Star Cameron Dallas For Four Week Run- Page 7

MEAN GIRLS To Welcome Social Media Star Cameron Dallas For Four Week Run

52889j
#150MEAN GIRLS To Welcome Social Media Star Cameron Dallas For Four Week Run
Posted: 2/9/20 at 3:28pm

copathetiic said: "A standby at Mean Girls posted to her story last night and said how it’s not okay to complain to an understudy at stage door about how much better the principal actor would have been if they went on... wonder if that had anything to do with Cameron being out of last nights show"

If someone complained to the Aaron Samuels understudy, I want footage.

mpkie
#151MEAN GIRLS To Welcome Social Media Star Cameron Dallas For Four Week Run
Posted: 2/10/20 at 1:47am

Sometimes I feel so damn lucky to be alive when I get to witness magic happen on stage. It makes me feel like I'm glowing. This is the opposite of that feeling. I bought this ticket months ago. Finding out that I came SO close to not having to deal with this bull?! That enrages me.

Every time he was on stage, I begged, "Please don't sing. Please don't sing." I wish I could have seen an understudy. I was mortified by the assault on my ears. Enough that "I want a refund" crossed my mind.

Someone whoo'ed ironically, which caused the audience to laugh but everyone was making comments when he "sang" the whole time. Extra pissy because I'm a fan of Kyle Selig who has such a charming voice, how dare they "stuntcast" with this... whatever. I would have been okay with anybody else.

Grey Hanson is a gem, Erika and Krystina were great, and Renee was extraordinary.

But this is all I will remember.