DIANA Reviews

muscle23ftl Profile Photo
muscle23ftl
#125DIANA Reviews
Posted: 12/7/21 at 1:12am

ArtMan said: "Islander_fan, Curious...nothing more. As a paid usher, do you have to watch what you state about a show? When I was at Flying Over Sunset, I asked the usher at intermission, if he had seen the show. He stated, "No, but I heard it was dreadful" Not sure if he was paid or volunteer. I was shocked that he would say that to a customer while INSIDE the theater he was working. I used to be a volunteer usher until I got sick of dealing with people. (for free) I would have never given a negative opinion about anything I was working while inside the theater. Just not cool, in my opinion. Now outside of working was fair game. I also wouldn't have posted anything negative on social media in the event that Management could possibly figure out it was me. Again, I wasn't paid. But they could easily tell me not to come back."

That was kinda funny, an usher telling you he heard the show he works at is dreadful hahah

"People have their opinions and that doesn't mean that their opinions are wrong or right. I just take it with a grain of salt because opinions are like as*holes, everyone has one". -Felicia Finley-

muscle23ftl Profile Photo
muscle23ftl
#126DIANA Reviews
Posted: 12/9/21 at 1:24am

I went again to see the show and it was brilliant, I love it more and more. So much fun!

"People have their opinions and that doesn't mean that their opinions are wrong or right. I just take it with a grain of salt because opinions are like as*holes, everyone has one". -Felicia Finley-

Videos