News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for muscle23ftl

muscle23ftl Profile Photo
Member Name: muscle23ftl
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Adam Lambert -Cabaret
 Jul 24 2024, 12:53:57 PM

I will have to google her, but he is one of the biggest pop stars to star on Broadway in awhile if my memory doesn't fail.

When is Michelle Dockery coming to Broadway?
 Jul 13 2024, 04:26:05 PM

So many Downton Abbey stars were on Broadway shows though.

NY Theatre in August
 Jul 10 2024, 06:40:52 PM

Water for Elephants is the best show on Broadway now in my opinion.

7 or 8 o’clock curtain?
 Jul 2 2024, 09:18:14 PM

I prefer 8pm, 7pm is too early.

Natasha, Pierre & the Great Comet of 1812 to open in London
 Jun 25 2024, 12:09:58 PM

hearthemsing22 said: "I'm so glad that London will finally be able to experience this show but am I the only one who found it dull?"

I found it dreadful.

Titanic at City Center
 Jun 15 2024, 04:31:54 PM

Huss417 said: "muscle23ftl said: "Add me to the list of people who left at intermission. I was thrilled to see Ramin, Judy andChip once again, and they were great and the orchestra was to die for. A great production, it was fabulous, but it didn't engage me and I was bored. Great show, just not engaging enough for me. Too many slow songs, too slow for me."

I wouldn't expect anything less from you. To call it a "Great Production" "G

Titanic at City Center
 Jun 15 2024, 11:39:03 AM

Add me to the list of people who left at intermission. I was thrilled to see Ramin, Judy and Chip once again, and they were great and the orchestra was to die for. A great production, it was fabulous, but it didn't engage me and I was bored. Great show, just not engaging enough for me. Too many slow songs, too slow for me.

ILLINOISE 2 PM today - Ticket for Sale
 Jun 7 2024, 03:12:14 PM

Huss417 said: "muscle23ftl said: "I will take it if it's for free, my email is unpopularopinionsofnick@gmail.com if you want to gift it to me."

If it was me and someone said that I would just eat the ticket.
"

It was past 1pm and I literally had to run and I offered to zelle something after, dude, get a hobby. Troll!

Jun 7 2024, 01:03:41 PM

I can actually zelle you $10 or so after the show, but I need to run to get there on time.

Jun 7 2024, 01:01:42 PM

I will take it if it's for free, my email is unpopularopinionsofnick@gmail.com if you want to gift it to me.

WATER FOR ELEPHANTS Broadway
 Jun 5 2024, 10:20:08 AM

This show was a total surprised, the best new musical of the season, no contest.

Unpopular Ratings. Share Your Opinions Respectfully Please.
 Jun 4 2024, 11:38:12 PM

I just came back from The Outsiders...WHAT a disappointment.  Water for Elephants is still the best show of the season by far.

June TRIP
 Jun 1 2024, 10:31:50 PM

Water For Elephants is the best musical of the season, it can't be missed. 

Updates on Rush Tickets
 May 26 2024, 05:43:19 PM

Try to go to Water for Elephants, best show in town!

May 26 2024, 10:45:08 AM

My favorite show this season is Water For Elephants, the only one that got the ***** rating on the first post. I haven't seen everything yet, but definitely the best I have seen since Funny Girl with Lea Michele.

Regarding Hamilton, I am not trashing the show or anything in my case, but I really didn't enjoy anything about it. Well, the first number was good, then it all went downhill for me. So I technically liked the opening number and that's it. 

WATER FOR ELEPHANTS Opening Night Critics' Reviews
 May 26 2024, 12:18:16 AM

I went to see this show tonight and WHAT a surprise. I knew nothing about it, I only knew it was about a circus. This show was pure art, talent, the true art of storytelling with puppetries and acrobatics and dancing that blew me away. My favorite show of this season by far. 10 out of 10.

May 26 2024, 12:05:11 AM

OK, I finally found my favorite show of the season!

Is "gentle" theater gone forever?
 May 19 2024, 11:45:54 PM

Curtains, can you give me a synopsis of the play with Dan Lauria?

I do agree that Broadway and NYC have both been ruined lately.  I have faith that some good shows will come up eventually. Both Harmony and Lempicka were the only non movies/non jukebox shows and people didn't buy tickets to see them. Not saying they were the best shows ever, but they both deserved a longer run in my point of view. The shows and the casting choices are really bad lately. Awful.

The Tony nominators should've shown lots more love to 'Here Lies Love'
 May 11 2024, 12:24:07 PM

KPOP was entertaining and a much better show in my point of view, but also I remember asking many of my Pilipino friends to come see KPOP with me and they were like "I don't like KPOP, I don't like Korea". That's very sad.

The Tony nominators should've shown lots more love to 'Here Lies Love'
 May 10 2024, 10:52:55 AM

I'm shocked it got any nominations at all, it was absolute crap without live music. I felt bad for the talented cast but the material was terrible. Almost an insult to all the people from the Philippines to be represented with such low quality abroad.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You