pixeltracker

Susan Boyle Performs with Les Miz Cast on Britain's Got Talent

Susan Boyle Performs with Les Miz Cast on Britain's Got Talent

Dylan Smith4 Profile Photo
Dylan Smith4
#1Susan Boyle Performs with Les Miz Cast on Britain's Got Talent
Posted: 6/4/23 at 7:09pm

Susan Boyle introduced me to the Les Miz score, and this just brought back so many childhood memories for me! Her voice is so beautiful and powerful. Even when she's nervous, she still brings audiences to their feet! Also, Lucie Jones as Fantine, WOW, that woman can sing! I might just have to see Les Miz when I journey across the pond next week! Just thought I would share this!

The idea is to work and to experiment. Some things will be creatively successful, some things will succeed at the box office, and some things will only - which is the biggest only - teach you things that see the future. And they're probably as valuable as any of your successes. -Harold Prince

larissaberger
#2Susan Boyle Performs with Les Miz Cast on Britain's Got Talent
Posted: 6/5/23 at 10:45am

Did you know Susan Boyle had a stroke? Her voice is still as beautiful and pure as ever. And Lucie Jones? OMG! Amazing voice, huge talent, and very humble. You have to love her! blush

“There's no place like home.”
Updated On: 6/5/23 at 10:45 AM

Zeppie2022
#3Susan Boyle Performs with Les Miz Cast on Britain's Got Talent
Posted: 6/5/23 at 1:21pm

"And Lucie Jones? OMG! Amazing voice, huge talent, and very humble. You have to love her"

I remember Simon Cowell in trying to put Lucie Jones performance down said she sang a particular song like an "actress" and she was boring. Well Simon, she has sung many songs like an actress in several musicals and is fantastic.