News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Dylan Smith4

Dylan Smith4 Profile Photo
Member Name: Dylan Smith4
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

NY City Center Encores 2024 season: ONCE UPON A MATTRESS with Sutton Foster (adapted by Amy Sherman-Palladino), JELLY'S LAST JAM, and TITANIC  May 12 2024, 09:16:08 PM

Broadway Flash said: "Wasn’t Mattress rumored to have a limited engagement run over the summer? What happened to that?"

Rumors are just rumors! There once was a rumor that Piazza was gonna transfer, but that never happened! Out of this year's ENCORES season, Jelly's Last Jam has the most potential for a transfer, but sadly, nothing has been circulating or announced. Not every City Center production transfers to Broadway. 

OH MARY! Officially Transferring to Lyceum Theatre this Summer - 12 Weeks  May 12 2024, 08:56:56 PM

Broadway Flash said: "I’m looking at the seating chart. And yes, they are indeed selling very well"

I looked at the very same chart on Telecharge and they are nowhere close to being sold out! 

Is Cabaret the next Chicago?  May 12 2024, 07:29:00 PM

Broadway Flash said: "The show is even smaller than Chicago, it has to be cheap to run.They can stunt cast like Chicago to sustain them through the tough months. I bet it runs even longer than the first roundabout revival."

SMALLER???????? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! The fact that the theatre had to be completely re-converted is one thing. Just because the stage is "smaller" than most doesn't mean it will have low running costs. The second you enter is when the run

Gatsby or Merrily?  May 11 2024, 08:03:32 AM

Broadway Flash said: "Gatsby actually is a hit whetheru like it or not. I am not a know it all, I don’t like being dismissed."

We demiss you because you post absolute nonsense on these threads like a stupid troll! Unless you can provide proof to back your statements, we cannot believe a word that comes out of your mouth. Once again, you are the same one who said Bad Cinderella was gonna be the BEST MUSICAL EVER last year, which is so far from the truth. You

STEREOPHONIC Original Broadway Cast Recording Thread  May 10 2024, 04:17:04 PM

Jordan Catalano said: "Let’s all collectively put it into the universe that the cast decides to become a real band and keep releasing music written for them by Will Butler."

After listening to it, I absolutely second this! 

Gatsby or Merrily?  May 10 2024, 04:15:52 PM

Broadway Flash said: "Lindsay Mendez will NOT win the Tony. The race has come down between Nikki m James and Bebe"

GO AWAY!

Gatsby or Merrily?  May 10 2024, 02:53:57 PM

I’ve seen both and I can easily say HANDS DOWN…

Merrily! 

Gatsby was terrible!

HOW TO DANCE IN OHIO Opening Night Critics’ Reviews  May 10 2024, 09:09:02 AM

BoringBoredBoard40 said: "this concert is being done during the road conference in order to try and put a tour together"

There definitely should be a tour, but that does not seem likely, as producers would not want to invest in a show that sadly flopped on Broadway. Believe me, I want this show to find a bigger audience, but it just does not seem like this would happen. 

STEREOPHONIC Original Broadway Cast Recording Thread  May 9 2024, 03:49:21 PM

Ooh, this recording is really good! Might be a big contender for Best Score as well as the Grammy for Musical Theatre Album. I cannot wait to see this next week! 

Article: OPERATION MINCEMEAT... plots its course to New York  May 9 2024, 02:12:58 PM

ONCE AGAIN, YOU KNOW ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! Nothing is confirmed yet with some of these plays! Unless you can share with all of us where you are getting this information, we cannot believe a word that comes out of your mouth! EITHER SHUT UP & GO AWAY OR SHOW US PROOF!

Article: OPERATION MINCEMEAT... plots its course to New York  May 9 2024, 01:40:38 PM

Broadway Flash said: "The running cost would be so low, of course they should transfer. But in a small theatre in April."

You know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! Please go away!

Ramin Karimloo to star in premiere of Elvis Costello's A FACE IN THE CROWD at the Old Vic  May 9 2024, 11:53:19 AM

I'll be back in London by the time this starts! Cannot wait!

Robert Downey Jr to make Broadway debut in Ayad Akhtar's McNeal at Lincoln Center  May 8 2024, 08:36:07 PM

MasterThespian 2 said: "Have never seen a performance there. Any seats to avoid?"

The Beaumont is a thrust stage. Unless you are ok with missing stuff behind the proscenium, then try to be more center. Anywhere in the center orchestra and center loge are good. 

Article: OPERATION MINCEMEAT... plots its course to New York  May 8 2024, 01:15:51 PM

I've said it before and will say it again: who cares if it's "too British?" This was by far the most hilarious show I have seen on any stage, West End or Broadway! I understood the story, and other Americans who were there the night I went also agreed. British shows have come here before and have had great success, like Billy Elliott or SIX. They just need to market it well so that it can reach out to American audiences. Do I think they will implement the one-price ticketing

Update on the Times Square Theatre  May 8 2024, 12:18:45 PM

I'd say tear the original building down but keep the facade and build a new and accessible theatre in its place. It's kinda like what they did with the Sondheim (formerly the Henry Miller's Theatre). 

Robert Downey Jr to make Broadway debut in Ayad Akhtar's McNeal at Lincoln Center  May 7 2024, 01:18:55 PM

This is exciting! Glad they chose a big venue cause this will likely sell out fast!!

SCHMIGADOON! to play Kennedy Center  May 7 2024, 10:12:49 AM

Hold up! WHAT????

2024-2025 Broadway Season  May 6 2024, 10:50:15 AM

Broadway Flash said: "It will be very soon. Along with Gypsy and Kiss of the spider woman"

And what source do you have to prove this? Again, this is why no one believes what you say. These are just rumors, not facts. 

Your Single Favorite 2024 Tony Nomination  May 1 2024, 12:17:05 PM

Jonathan Groff, of course! He's a proud Central Pennsylvanian like me, and I am so happy to see his continued success on stage and screen! Now, he needs to bring it on home!

Theatre "Influencers"  May 1 2024, 12:15:20 PM

We need these content creators to help spread awareness to far and wide audiences outside our community. I have respect for these influences, some of whom are friends of mine.  

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You