Profile for Dylan Smith4

Dylan Smith4 Profile Photo
Member Name: Dylan Smith4
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

What's Next for the Broadhurst?  Feb 22 2024, 10:25:57 PM

Robbie2 said: "Jelly's Last Jam?"

It seems that’s the rumor going around. 

NY City Center Encores 2024 season: ONCE UPON A MATTRESS with Sutton Foster (adapted by Amy Sherman-Palladino), JELLY'S LAST JAM, and TITANIC  Feb 22 2024, 10:24:47 PM

ErmengardeStopSniveling said: "Jesse Greenmentions rumors of Broadway aspirations for this revival...who's behind it?"

Could this take The Broadhurst after Beautiful Noise closes?

A BEAUTIFUL NOISE to announce closing date soon  Feb 22 2024, 10:04:38 AM
Closing June 30
Nicole Scherzinger to star in West End Sunset Boulevard at the Savoy  Feb 22 2024, 09:12:07 AM

I still think they could make this work if it goes to the Majestic. The stage door is on 45th Street. Tom Francis could walk down 45th, cut through Shubert Alley, and re-enter the Majestic on 44th. 

NY City Center Encores 2024 season: ONCE UPON A MATTRESS with Sutton Foster (adapted by Amy Sherman-Palladino), JELLY'S LAST JAM, and TITANIC  Feb 21 2024, 11:53:23 AM

quizking101 said: "Early reports from friends who were at the invited dress last night are RAVING! Some were even saying that this seemed to be the most “ready for Broadway” production that NYCC has put up recently and they were astounded at how everything came together in 10 days.

I bought a ticket for Sunday night. Not sure if this is going to sell out (judging by the large amount of empty seats for each show) but it seems like it would be in your best intere

NY City Center Encores 2024 season: ONCE UPON A MATTRESS with Sutton Foster (adapted by Amy Sherman-Palladino), JELLY'S LAST JAM, and TITANIC  Feb 20 2024, 06:30:41 PM

Nice article from the NYT! Jason Michael Webb gives us a preview of what to expect with Jelly's Last Jam at Encores! Is anyone going to the first performance tomorrow?

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/02/20/theater/jellys-last-jam-encores.html

Jeremy Jordan missing in-person rehearsals because he had a few concerts! OUCH  Feb 19 2024, 07:38:02 PM

HogansHero said: "This thread is a valuable reminder that just because someone goes to the theatre a lot, and keeps up with what's going on, does not mean they know how it is made."

^^^THIS!^^^

What Next For The Majestic?  Feb 19 2024, 06:16:23 PM

hearthemsing22 said: "FANtomFollies said: "I feel like I remember someone on the boards saying they won't bring Phantom back to the Majestic because they can't downsize the orchestra there due to the size of the house (union rules?). I could be wrong but I feel like I remember something like that being said."

In an ideal world- if Phantom did come back, where would you place it?
"

If they were to bring the cheaper version over fro

What is next for the Booth ?  Feb 19 2024, 06:10:34 PM

FANtomFollies said: "Dylan Smith4 said: "Broadway Flash said: "whats the word?"

Bro, chill! Kimberly has just over 2months left. Let us enjoy that beautiful show while it's still running please!
"

This board is literally for the discussion of news and speculation. Broadway Flash isn't doing anything wrong. You are the one who needs to chill.
"

I never said Flash was doing anything wrong, but nothing ha

Paper Mill’s THE GREAT GATSBY musical will transfer to Broadway  Feb 19 2024, 06:07:05 PM

It'll be cool to see a different cast. I will say though, that the ensemble at Paper Mill slayed their performances with their dancing. Definitely looking forward to seeing the show again and just hope they made some changes from Paper Mill. I'll be at the First Preview, so it'll likely be a freaking rock concert!

What is next for the Booth ?  Feb 19 2024, 04:01:20 PM

Broadway Flash said: "whats the word?"

Bro, chill! Kimberly has just over 2 months left. Let us enjoy that beautiful show while it's still running please!

CONFIRMED: CABARET at the August Wilson Theatre, Spring 2024  Feb 15 2024, 09:07:11 AM

Prologue Company Announced!

Exciting!

NY City Center Encores 2024 season: ONCE UPON A MATTRESS with Sutton Foster (adapted by Amy Sherman-Palladino), JELLY'S LAST JAM, and TITANIC  Feb 15 2024, 09:04:22 AM

A Justified Bean said: "Playbill posted some other clips on IG too. Very excited for this!

Joaquina Kalukango singing “Play The Music For Me”
"

WOW!

NY City Center Encores 2024 season: ONCE UPON A MATTRESS with Sutton Foster (adapted by Amy Sherman-Palladino), JELLY'S LAST JAM, and TITANIC  Feb 15 2024, 08:09:10 AM

City Center released some rehearsal footage for Jelly's Last Jam! WOW, this looks INCREDIBLE! I cannot wait to see this next week!

Marlow & Moss' SIX follow-up, WHY AM I SO SINGLE? musical, heads to the West End  Feb 14 2024, 12:47:36 PM

I hope this is still running when I come back later this year!

Broadway Cares ripped for directing funds to Gaza  Feb 14 2024, 09:51:55 AM

I don't have a problem with this as our government is helping the wrong side of this conflict. 

Tom Holland Will Star in ROMEO & JULIET in London's West End  Feb 13 2024, 06:07:59 PM

everythingtaboo said: "By comparison, front row at Little Shop is going for over $300 withDarren and Evan.

On a related note, I know the front row can be a little problematic at some West End theatres - I think the Pinter is particularly bad - how is it at Duke of York's?
"

I have not been in the Duke of Yorks yet, but I have been in some of the older West End Theatres like the neighboring Garrick Theatre, and unless you're tall, sitting c

Which theaters are most in need of renovation?  Feb 13 2024, 04:26:00 PM

Without a doubt, The Lyceum! The seats are awful and the legroom is offensively tight for a tall person like me. They need to put in more comfortable and wider seats as well as structural modifications to the mezzanine and balcony levels to fix the legroom. 

Tom Holland Will Star in ROMEO & JULIET in London's West End  Feb 13 2024, 11:02:00 AM

spicemonkey said: "Jordan Catalano said: "Two hours of sleep but at least I got in with the pre sale. ATG paused sales twice and had everyone waiting for a very long time so they could keep raising their prices during the presale period."

How was the initial pricing like during the presale ? I got in the queue for pre sale but was not able to purchase a ticket.
"

Someone said a range between £65 - £125 but some said they jacke

Tom Holland Will Star in ROMEO & JULIET in London's West End  Feb 13 2024, 10:38:06 AM

I wonder if this sold out faster than Streetcar last year.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You