News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Dylan Smith4

Dylan Smith4 Profile Photo
Member Name: Dylan Smith4
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Happy 5th Anniversary, MOULIN ROUGE!
 Jul 25 2024, 01:10:44 PM

Can’t believe it either! WOW! This show was so much fun when it opened, especially with the OG cast! Truly a remarkable experience! 

Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 7/21/24
 Jul 24 2024, 08:32:21 PM

Broadway Flash said: "The censorship on this board is crazy!! Can’t even talk about helping men cure a medical condition 🍆"

Maybe stop trolling for once and actually engage in discussion like an adult!

Broadways carbon footprint
 Jul 24 2024, 10:09:32 AM

Broadway Flash said: "I hear it’s quite high. What are they doing to lower our carbon emissions? I don’t hear any costume designers talking about upcycling. I don’t believe these theatersare run on green energy. Certainly all those playbills that mostly get thrown away don’t help. What needs to be done here? The broadway green alliance hasn’tchanged much."

What do you think is defined as "green energy"?

A Knight’s Tale Musical to Premiere in 2025
 Jul 23 2024, 08:06:40 AM

The 2001 hit film is being adapted for the stage! It will receive its world premiere in April 2025 at the Manchester Opera House!

https://playbill.com/article/a-knights-tale-musical-will-make-world-premiere-in-manchester-next-year

Pocahontas needs to be a broadway musical!
 Jul 18 2024, 09:49:26 AM

Broadway Flash said: "That Menken/Schwartz score is GORGEOUS. The story is so relevant and progressive and beautiful, it’s perfect for today. Disneyneeds to get on this while they're still with us."

And Flash's obvious trolling saga continues! PLEASE GO AWAY!

10th anniversary of Heathers
 Jul 16 2024, 01:08:39 PM

Flash, come on now! Heathers is by no means a masterpiece! It’s a fun show, yes but not a masterpiece! Parade is a Masterpiece, Into the Woods is a Masterpiece. Just like Back to the Future, Heathers falls into this category that can make us laugh and have fun. 

10th anniversary of Heathers
 Jul 16 2024, 09:37:38 AM

I have enjoyed Heathers over the years. When it first went to London, I tried so hard to see it, but the tickets were sold out before it even began! When I went to London last year, I met the director Andy Fickman at another show he was working on and got my friend and I tickets to see it. After years of loving the cast album, I was so excited to see the show, and it did not disappoint. That said Flash, this show would not sell very well on Broadway. Maybe Off-Broadway but that's about it

Vacation Dates For Daniel Radcliffe and Jonathan Groff?
 Jul 12 2024, 10:38:45 AM

You do realize the show closed last week right?

Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 7/7/24
 Jul 9 2024, 08:49:59 PM

Broadway Flash said: "Ohhhh okay, we will see who’s annoying very soon."

Yeah, and it will still be YOU!

What’s next for the Nederlander ?
 Jul 7 2024, 10:44:14 PM

Broadway Flash said: "Or newsies. It’s a travesty that it’s not still on broadway !"

Newsies had a great run for two years. It recouped its investment just nine months in. It's been doing very well in school and regional productions. It doesn't need to still be on Broadway. It's had a very successful life in different productions all across the US ever since leaving NYC. You want it back on Broadway? INVEST IN IT!

Imelda Staunton Hello, Dolly starts tonight!
 Jul 6 2024, 09:37:48 AM

I will manage to catch the tail end of this production! Just hoping to grab a decent priced ticket. For anyone who’s been to the Palladium, what would be the best seating advice? 

Did Jessie Mueller deserve the Tony?
 Jul 4 2024, 09:47:20 AM

WiCkEDrOcKS said: "FWIW, I would've voted for Kelli O'Hara, but regardless BroadwayFlash's unhinged and ill-informed posts on this board are driving me nuts."

Flash has been driving people nuts on here for quite some time! They've even resorted to DMing people who call them out now! 

Chances of Caissie Levy Led NEXT TO NORMAL Coming to Broadway?
 Jul 2 2024, 11:47:47 AM

This production will cross the pond eventually, but I just cannot contain my excitement to see Cassie in this production when I go back to London in September! 

The Outsiders cast / stage door - hype
 Jun 29 2024, 11:14:58 PM

I saw it the day before the Tonys, there were a lot of people, including school groups, but it wasn't too bad. I assume now that it is selling out and the actors are now "rockstars" to its younger audience members, the stage door crowds are only gonna get out of control. Still don't know if anything could compare to the stage door at the Gatsby First Preview. 

West End Transfer Likelihood of 2024 Tony Award Best Musical Nominees
 Jun 29 2024, 11:11:51 PM

I don't know if SUFFS would be received the same way in London as it did here. That said, Hamilton continues to play there and that's a VERY AMERICAN musical. As Jordan mentioned, they are more likely to get the UK version, Sylvia. 

For the musicals that did not get nominated for Best Musical, How to Dance in Ohio is scheduled to premiere somewhere in the UK next year. Days of Wine & Roses could, but it's not likely. With the Notebook having a growing fanbase,

What’s next for the Nederlander ?
 Jun 28 2024, 10:42:23 PM

Motive & the Cue or Dorian Gray?

Next To Normal WEST END - News & Discussion Thread
 Jun 26 2024, 02:47:50 PM

I cannot agree more that we need a full cast recording! The acoustic versions they recorded are great but they lack the energy of the full band. I cannot wait to see this in September! 

Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 6/23/24
 Jun 26 2024, 12:40:22 PM

Broadway Flash said: "Because I don’t like the people working on the other one"

Oh for gods sake, GO AWAY!

Jun 26 2024, 12:39:14 PM

Broadway Flash said: "I haven’t seen the other Gatsby but I don’t like how artsy fartsy it is and the whole thing is just dripping in elitism"

It’s COMPLETELY FOOLISH of you to judge a show that you HAVE NOT SEEN! How about you get your butt on a train and go up to Boston and see it before making judgements like this! 

Jun 26 2024, 09:52:59 AM

Broadway Flash said: "The great Gatsby’s goin strong. They’ll be on broadway for years, the other Gatsby doesn’t stand a chance. Suckers"

You seriously know how to make a person laugh with your childish antics! 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You