News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Dylan Smith4

Dylan Smith4 Profile Photo
Member Name: Dylan Smith4
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

THE GREAT GATSBY Original Broadway Cast Recording Thread
 Jun 22 2024, 06:16:33 AM

I don't know what happened to Beautiful Little Fool, but I preferred how it was done when the show was at Paper Mill. 

Spring awakening is cooked
 Jun 19 2024, 04:26:34 PM

MODS! PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD!!!!!!!! As for you Flash, Please, for the love of god! STOP!!!!! The Spring Awakening thread is probably the stupidest thread you've created since your whole Bad Cinderella PRAISE last year! GO AWAY! 

THE OUTSIDERS Opening Night Critics’ Reviews
 Jun 18 2024, 10:45:04 PM

Call_me_jorge said: "Voter said: "I want to see the outsiders on April 13 at 8pm. BrodyGrantwas out and Trevi Waynewent as Ponyboy. He was fantastic."

Both Brody Grant and Trevor Wayne will be out for the time being. Josh Strobl will be covering Pony Boy for the interim.
"

Josh was great as Pony Boy when I saw him last weekend! Very nice gentleman as well!

New Merrily Pro-Shot?
 Jun 18 2024, 05:36:08 PM

Wick3 said: "I went to box office today and there’s a sign stating they are filming the performance this evening!!!!!!"

YES! The crowd will be WILD tonight! 

2024 Tony Awards
 Jun 17 2024, 07:25:41 PM

Matt Rogers said: "Dylan Smith4 said: "Broadway Flash said: "I just feel like the Tonys is so PG13. Everything they do is like “this is for you, the theatre kid watching at home.” Like, can we please do a telecast for adults? And make it actually funny and relevant? The best opening number ever was NPH, not just for gays anymore. Very broadway and actually funny with good choreo and grown up. Its better when they actually go there. I also enjoyed Kristin

2024 Tony Awards
 Jun 17 2024, 06:31:58 PM

Broadway Flash said: "I just feel like the Tonys is so PG13. Everything they do is like “this is for you, the theatre kid watching at home.” Like, can we please do a telecast for adults? And make it actually funny and relevant? The best opening number ever was NPH, not just for gays anymore. Very broadway and actually funny with good choreo and grown up. Its better when they actually go there. I also enjoyed Kristin Chenoweth and Alan Cummings too. The Tonys should be beg

2024 Tony Awards
 Jun 17 2024, 09:58:41 AM

Here are my overall thoughts...

Hell's Kitchen's performance was good but was completely overshadowed by Alicia and Jay-Z and turned into a concert of their own. At least Maleah walked away with a win! She has a bright future ahead of her!

The Outsiders once again stunned me with their performance! I am so glad they incorporated the Rumble scene to show that intense choreography! Don't hate me, but the Kuperman brothers were robbed of that Tony. Had Illinoise no

2024 Tony Awards
 Jun 17 2024, 08:27:58 AM

hearthemsing22 said: "No offense, but I hope this is the last time Debose hosts."

I would love for Lin Manuel Miranda to host!

The 77th Annual Tony Award Snubs!
 Jun 16 2024, 09:43:07 PM

I'm so happy Shaina won the Score, but I really thought Stereophonic was gonna pull it off. 

2024 Tony Awards
 Jun 16 2024, 09:07:54 PM

Now I am worried about the acting categories!

2024 Tony Awards
 Jun 16 2024, 06:37:15 PM
It's on now!
2024 Tony Awards
 Jun 16 2024, 06:34:55 PM

I'm wondering the same thing! WHAT THE HELL????

THE OUTSIDERS Opening Night Critics’ Reviews
 Jun 15 2024, 08:46:44 PM

Saw the show this afternoon and was not expecting it to be as good as it actually was! WOW was I surprised! Especially for that choreography! Probably one of the best I’ve Sean this year! Brody was out today, which had me a little disappointed, but his understudy Josh was incredible as Pony Boy! Other than Choreography and Best Musical and maybe Lighting Design, that’s about it for winning tomorrow but every show wants the top prize! 

Article: OPERATION MINCEMEAT... plots its course to New York
 Jun 14 2024, 09:58:34 AM

Just got this in my email. Wondering if we will get an announcement soon. 

New Merrily Pro-Shot?
 Jun 12 2024, 08:58:33 PM

Just saw this on Facebook. Don’t know if it’s true but has anyone heard anything about this?

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/nmsm8cQDRhr29Lqt/?mibextid=K35XfP

SARAH BRIGHTMAN To Star in Australian SUNSET BLVD.
 Jun 12 2024, 06:09:33 PM

I managed to see her last winter during her holiday tour. When she sang the title song from Phantom, my inner theatre geek was freaking out. While I was not alive yet during her phantom years, I can safely say that seeing her still being able to belt that out at her age is truly remarkable. 

What Tony Upset Are You Hoping For?
 Jun 12 2024, 06:05:13 PM

If the Merrily Trio doesn't win, that would be a huge shock in my opinion.

Also, I am rooting for Stereophonic to win Score. 

June TRIP
 Jun 10 2024, 12:25:21 PM

Go see Stereophonic! Trust me! You won't be disappointed! 

Next To Normal WEST END - News & Discussion Thread
 Jun 6 2024, 08:24:43 AM

It's definitely a good idea to delay, as they lost to Sunset at the Oliviers this year. I think they would have had a better chance if they weren't up against Sunset. So, delaying to 2026 would be a good move, but do we think the hype for this production could last that long?

STEREOPHONIC will extend into 2025
 Jun 5 2024, 11:09:23 AM

Nice! I might just have to see this again! It was so freaking good! 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You