pixeltracker

Look foward to seeing the remake of 'The Color Purple' movie on Christmas Day 2023

Look foward to seeing the remake of 'The Color Purple' movie on Christmas Day 2023

Steven Hawkins
#1Look foward to seeing the remake of 'The Color Purple' movie on Christmas Day 2023
Posted: 12/19/23 at 8:20am

Hello. My name is Steven Hawkins. I am a Freelance writer from Greenville SC. I look forward to seeing the remake of 'The Color Purple' movie on Christmas Day 2023. It would be a remake of the same movie that was released on December 1985 that starred Whoppi Goldberg, Oprah, and Danny Glover. This new remake would star Fantasia and Actress Halle Bailey.  It is a remake of a Classic story set in the South; about the Work and struggles Black women had to go through in History. All my Dear sisters, Mother, Nephew and Nieces, and Brother Tommie Lee would be at this movie. I Love forward to hearing Fantasia's Wonderful and Awe Inspiring Soundtract in this movie. Oh Sister. Remember your Name. I'm something. And I hope you think you something too. Oh Sister! 

Videos