News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Steven Hawkins

Member Name: Steven Hawkins
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Look forward to seeing the movie Musical remake of 'The Color Purple' on Christmas Day 2023
 Dec 20 2023, 06:55:34 AM

Hello, my Name is Steven Hawkins. I am a Freelance writer from Greenville SC. I Look forward to seeing the remake of the movie 'The Color Purple' on Christmas Day 2023. This movie is coming up Next in movie theaters near you. The movie is a remake of a movie that was first released on December 1985 that starred Oprah Winfrey, Whoopi Goldberg, and Danny Glover. I look forward to going to this movie with my Mother, sisters, Nephew and nieces, and my Brother Tommie Lee; and my family can

Look foward to seeing the remake of 'The Color Purple' movie on Christmas Day 2023
 Dec 19 2023, 08:20:04 AM

Hello. My name is Steven Hawkins. I am a Freelance writer from Greenville SC. I look forward to seeing the remake of 'The Color Purple' movie on Christmas Day 2023. It would be a remake of the same movie that was released on December 1985 that starred Whoppi Goldberg, Oprah, and Danny Glover. This new remake would star Fantasia and Actress Halle Bailey.  It is a remake of a Classic story set in the South; about the Work and struggles Black women had to go through in History. All

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You