pixeltracker

Odd Pricing at the Imperial Mezz

Odd Pricing at the Imperial Mezz

MrHermes1310
#1Odd Pricing at the Imperial Mezz
Posted: 2/4/24 at 4:18am

Hey there - just looking to book water for elephants and noticed, that there are about 8-10 Seats in Row C at the Front Mezz of the Imperial (central) that are only about 115 Bucks, meanwhile any seats around are 200+.

I checked pictures of the auditorium (since Ive never been to the imperial), checked aviewfrommyseat, and also searched for restricted view tags, but as far as Im concerned, these seats seem to be perfectly fine.

Does anyone know why these great seats are so cheat compared to anything around? Is there a catch to them? Does anyone know the Imperial Mezz well enough to tell me what the reason for the pricing may be? 

Sytwix
#2Odd Pricing at the Imperial Mezz
Posted: 2/4/24 at 9:14am

MrHermes1310 said: "Hey there - just looking to book water for elephants and noticed, that there are about 8-10 Seats in Row C at the Front Mezz of the Imperial (central) that are only about 115 Bucks, meanwhile any seats around are 200+.

I checked pictures of the auditorium (since Ive never been to the imperial), checked aviewfrommyseat, and also searched for restricted view tags, but as far as Im concerned, these seats seem to be perfectly fine.

Does anyone know why these great seats are so cheat compared to anything around? Is there a catch to them? Does anyone know the Imperial Mezz well enough to tell me what the reason for the pricing may be?
"

I’ve sat in that section for Carousel and the view was great. It looks like certain seats (FM center Row C $109, FM center Row D $119) on different weekday dates in March and April have lower prices. It does seem random but thanks for calling it out since I prefer that section.

Videos