pixeltracker

Actress Predictions - 2024 Tonys- Page 3

Actress Predictions - 2024 Tonys

Falsettolands
#50Actress Predictions - 2024 Tonys
Posted: 4/19/24 at 5:18pm

and what I will say is that Plunkett's chances of winning did go up significantly after those Lempicka reviews. I'm not even sure that Eden will get nominated at this point.

Robbie2 Profile Photo
Robbie2
#51Actress Predictions - 2024 Tonys
Posted: 4/19/24 at 8:42pm

Falsettolands said: "akhoya87 said: "The lead and featured races just got a lot more interesting."

I actually think all this did is locked a few categories shut. I feel confident that Bebe’s got Featured Musical and Paulson’s got Actress Play.

I loved Plunkett’s performance but I don’t believe she’s a strong contender in Lead. She’ll pull the nomination, though.
"

Very interesting and feel Plunkett in this category just bumped Eden Espinosa possibly out of the top 5! I had Plunkett in Best Featured Actress Musical ...she had a better chance there but now it's between Bebe Neuwirth (Cabaret) and Lindsay Mendez (Merrily We Roll Along) for the win.

Best Actress Musical 

• Maleah Joi Moon (Hell's Kitchen)
  • Kelli O'Hara (Days of Wine and Roses)
  • Gayle Rankin (Cabaret)
  • Shaina Taub (Suffs)
  • Maryann Plunkett (The Notebook)

Question is, could we have a 6th slot? I doubt it unless Eva Noblezada (The Great Gatsby) gets raves or could possibly take Shaina's spot? 

I do think the Tony will go to Maleah Joi Moon. 

"Anything you do, let it it come from you--then it will be new." Sunday in the Park with George