News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Robbie2

Robbie2 Profile Photo
Member Name: Robbie2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

STEREOPHONIC Opening Night Critics’ Reviews  May 6 2024, 02:56:42 PM

Stereophonic performing tonight on Jimmy Fallon!

The 77th Annual Tony Award Nominations for 2024  May 5 2024, 11:39:12 PM

Hey, Tony Awards! It’s time to resurrect the Best Special Theatrical Event category!!!!!!!!!

ILLINOISE Reviews  May 5 2024, 11:37:38 PM

Hey, Tony Awards! It’s time to resurrect the Best Special Theatrical Event category

2024 Pulitzer Prize Predictions  May 5 2024, 11:30:23 PM

Stereophonic

LEMPICKA closing May 19  May 5 2024, 03:47:16 PM

CurtainsUpat8 said: "She was under pitch in much of Gardens of Annuncia. To me it's a placement thing going on.... but she was pushing and in trouble back then. To be honest, I also thought she was incredibly boring in the show. It was painful for me to sit through because of her singing. It really turned me off from seeing Lempika. She sounds great on the clips I have seen, but almost everyone is commenting on her pitch problems, so I can't believe it disappeared. . I can&#3

Is Jujamcyn Selling Its Theatres to ATG?  May 5 2024, 03:05:14 PM

Call_me_jorge said: "ATG has its own ticketing system, it’s called ATG Tickets. The Hudson and Lyric Theatres both use it."

Since ATG acquired Jujamcyn theatres, I do hope they replace SeatGeek with ATG tickets!

Spring Trip Suggestions  May 5 2024, 01:56:39 PM

Don't miss seeing Illinoise! 
https://illinoiseonstage.com/

Also, just booked Outsiders for Tony awards week.

Code: PONYBOY

STEREOPHONIC Original Broadway Cast Recording Thread  May 4 2024, 11:27:08 PM

Jordan Catalano said: "Tried to PM you but your messages are turned off"

Thank you Jordan  - ON for you now! 

STEREOPHONIC Opening Night Critics’ Reviews  May 4 2024, 11:23:35 PM

One Man's Opinion Season 3 Ep. 93: Stereophonic on Broadway

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cio5328Bk7s

STEREOPHONIC Original Broadway Cast Recording Thread  May 4 2024, 11:01:41 PM

Jordan Catalano said: "I’ve now listened to this (start to finish) five times. “East of Eden” is my favorite song which isn’treally a surprise to me as just that one verse in the show was my favorite bit of music. But this entire album is beyond perfect and is not only my favoritescore of the year but just maybe my favorite album period."

Where are so many of you listening to this? 

This is all I found - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hI-Z9AU_y1U

The 77th Annual Tony Award Nominations for 2024  May 4 2024, 12:55:33 AM

After seeing Stereophonic, I feel Sarah Pidgeon just bumped Kara Young out of the top spot and she will take the TONY! I hope she does as she's remarkable in this -  Sarah!

The 77th Annual Tony Award Nominations for 2024  May 4 2024, 12:53:32 AM

CoffeeBreak said: "Wow. We caught Hell's Kitchen last night. HOW was this nominated for Best Book?

It's one of the worst books in Broadway history. Simple - basic and no more than 20 lines before a song trying to create emotion and link songs to scenes. It's embarrassing this book is nominated for a Tony. The music in the show is fine if you like Keys- if not overtly "fixed" in sound design - but the book is painfully bad.
"

we are all

STEREOPHONIC Original Broadway Cast Recording Thread  May 4 2024, 12:50:45 AM

Jordan Catalano said: "Kara is everything. But this year I’m rooting HARD for Sarah."

After seeing this I feel Sarah Pidgeon just bumped Kara out of the top spot and she will take the TONY! I hope she does as she's remarkable in this!

LEMPICKA closing May 19  May 4 2024, 12:39:46 AM

CoffeeBreak said: "Amber Iman SHOULD be the winner of the Tony. Whether or not that happens who knows... Sorry, Hell's Kitchen and boring Suffs -She has the most material, thebest vocal and acting of the supporting nominees this year, hands down."

Bebe, Kecia & Lindsay have a far better chance in winning over Amber and out of the 7 nominees I would put her in the bottom 2.

LEMPICKA closing May 19  May 2 2024, 11:53:19 PM

ErmengardeStopSniveling said: "TotallyEffed said: "This just means we're one step closer to seeing Eva Noblezada do it at Encores in 2043."

Eva Noblezada is the perfect age to play her NOW! And, based on the performance I saw, probably would have been better than Eden. I agree about Micaela Diamond too.

Wonder if it's something where the authors try tinkering with it sans-Chavkin at a regional theatre (like was done with Big Fish) or i

Patti LuPone Will Return to Broadway in THE ROOMMATE Opposite Mia Farrow  May 2 2024, 09:30:54 PM

Matt Rogers said: "Robbie2 said: "Front mezz for only $165 including fees is cheap surprised and grabbed a pair as they will go quick!"

“Only $165” has to be the saddest thing I have read on here in a while. Well, I guess that’s how things are going. Every queen in town is willing to pay $250 to see Jinx Monsoon off Broadway in Little Shop and they propelled Oh, Mary to Broadway by paying $190 for top price tickets at the Lortel,a theat

LEMPICKA closing May 19  May 2 2024, 09:13:55 PM

EDSOSLO858 said: "I’d seriously love to see Arielle Jacobs, Aléna Watters, or Aisha Jacksonplay Tamara somewhere in the coming years."

Aisha Jackson,seriously? I feel Micaela Diamond would be amazing!!!

LEMPICKA Reviews  May 2 2024, 08:49:25 PM

goldenboy said: "I caught the show with the Understudy.
I thought the understudy was terrific!!!!!!

In face, I really enjoyed the show much more than Suffs or Hell's Kitchen both which were dull to me.

I love the Lemicka story. And I loved that it spanned a whole century..

Catch it before it goes! Gorgeous set and some stunnning things in it.

"

I agree Mariand (standby not U/S) was terrific and enjoyed her performa

STEREOPHONIC Previews  May 2 2024, 08:43:01 PM

djoko84 said: "Thank you!Soyou recommend sitting orchestraleft rather than right for this show?"

Mezzanine is great for this show better than orch

Aaron Tveit, Sutton Foster will next star in ‘Sweeney Todd'  May 2 2024, 08:14:43 PM

MezzA101 said: "Nine seats left for the closing show on Broadway Direct."

13 now showing for $522 mid orchestra 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You