pixeltracker

Christina Applegate is Sweet Charity- Page 2

Christina Applegate is Sweet Charity

stop!
#25re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Christina Applegate is Sweet Ch
Posted: 3/20/04 at 12:53am

dont forget the wiesllers are directing...so its hit and miss, but after seussical and miracle worker....they wont be afraid to pull plug on it again, or change actresses. i wish her best of luck and am looking forward to it.

GET A LIFE!!!

kidbroadway
#26re: re: Christina Applegate is Sweet Ch
Posted: 3/20/04 at 10:36pm

All I can say is that they have luckily gone in the right direction for this production. Christina was great in the L.A. group the Pussycat Dolls and has already performed to "Charity" classics....this show is going to be HOT! THe show deserves it. I think it is going to be the hot show for the young hip broadway enthusiest but also the average tourist, like "Chicago" was six years ago. I hope to god that her replacement is fellow Pussycat Doll Miss Britany Murphy...because where Christina was a great and sexy performer...Britany exudes everything Charity is. She is dripping with the role. Just my thoughts (Neutral)

lvpblues
#27re: re: re: Christina Applegate is Sweet Ch
Posted: 3/20/04 at 11:51pm

This project certainly seems to be moving from leading lady to leading lady. I see they're trying to go for an established name on this one. I was hoping maybe they'd get Ruthie Henshall or some such performer. However I'm glad that so many actresses are willing to come to Broadway. I wish Ms. Applegate the best of luck and hope she's fantastic.

~K