Posted: 7/9/04 at 4:28am

:)
Good citizen of the Broadway Community!

On a clear day I can see myself for miles ~Taboo

TheGirlinTheFrock Profile Photo
TheGirlinTheFrock
#126re: Rent Question. *Spoilers*
Posted: 7/9/04 at 3:56pm

Back to work solving those mysteries. SammyGal, who is that on your icon? (is this another mystery...)

Though scattered and divided we are still its heart...AIDA SEPTEMBER 5th, 2004...one more longing backward glance... I AM NOW "TGIF!"

SammyGal
#127re: Rent Question. *Spoilers*
Posted: 7/9/04 at 4:16pm

tis Euan Morton from Taboo in his Boy George drag for the show!! I decided to switch the picture of him. :)
RENTectives back to work!

#128re: Rent Question. *Spoilers*
Posted: 7/9/04 at 4:18pm

ok...lame question for the RENTectives but i'm curious....at the end of Phantom....how does he disappear from that chair? that boggles me....lol. I had a chance to meet the understudy for Carlotta/Christine at an acting class....but i never did ask her this. Updated On: 7/9/04 at 04:18 PM

SammyGal
#129re: Rent Question. *Spoilers*
Posted: 7/9/04 at 4:21pm

*whips out Phantom file*

Last I heard, he was using Harry Potter's invisibility cloak!! But I'll have to do more research on that!

#130re: Rent Question. *Spoilers*
Posted: 7/9/04 at 4:24pm

I KNEW IT!! haha

TheGirlinTheFrock
#131re: Rent Question. *Spoilers*
Posted: 7/9/04 at 4:35pm

I have always wondered this. I actually went to POTO back in February and was in the first row and i still dont know. Hmm If anyone knows, please post - we are hiring.

Though scattered and divided we are still its heart...AIDA SEPTEMBER 5th, 2004...one more longing backward glance... I AM NOW "TGIF!"

SammyGal
#132re: Rent Question. *Spoilers*
Posted: 7/9/04 at 4:37pm

We'll hire a Phantom freak! :)

#133re: Rent Question. *Spoilers*
Posted: 7/9/04 at 4:39pm

well i'm somewhat of a phantom freak....i have posters on my wall haha :) i saw it front row, a little left of center. Very amazing show. But, other than my shared Harry Potter theory, i couldn't figure out how he disappeared

SammyGal
#134re: Rent Question. *Spoilers*
Posted: 7/9/04 at 4:43pm

I haven't seen Phantom in a good 2-3 years so I really should not be used to Phantom mysteries. I just heard a little bird named Harry tell me about the cloaK!

#135re: Rent Question. *Spoilers*
Posted: 7/9/04 at 4:47pm

I GOT IT!!!

There's a false back to it. When he puts the cloak over him, there's a little... uhm... metal thing, I think, coming out, illuding his head shape (it's curved, anyway), and it helds the cloak in place until he has come through the back of the chair.

props to one of my fellow phans :)

haha look at that, i figured out my own mystery Updated On: 7/9/04 at 04:47 PM

SammyGal
#136re: Rent Question. *Spoilers*
Posted: 7/9/04 at 5:09pm

Would you like to join the RENTectives ??
You're cordially invited on behalf of your amazing crime solving skills and funny icon!

TheGirlinTheFrock
#137re: Rent Question. *Spoilers*
Posted: 7/9/04 at 5:25pm

I think the requirement of being hired is that they have to solve a mystery of the theatre. :)

SammyGal
#138re: Rent Question. *Spoilers*
Posted: 7/9/04 at 5:46pm

sounds about righT!

TheGirlinTheFrock
#139re: Rent Question. *Spoilers*
Posted: 7/9/04 at 5:49pm

ok so Out_Of_Tune_Thespian is offically hired for the RENTectives. If anyone else would like a job we are accepting applications.

#140re: Rent Question. *Spoilers*
Posted: 7/9/04 at 8:01pm

WOOHOOO!! I'm a RENTective re: Rent Question. *Spoilers* thanks guys. I would like to thank all the tiny people i had to step on to get here...and my icon

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#141re: Rent Question. *Spoilers*
Posted: 7/9/04 at 8:06pm

*waves*

Hey, can I be one too... even if I had to go to bed early last night and miss out on all the fun? Sammy, TheGirlinTheFrock... pretty please? Emcee wants to play!

A work of art is an invitation to love.

SammyGal
#142re: Rent Question. *Spoilers*
Posted: 7/9/04 at 10:46pm

Help us solve a Broadway Mystery!!

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#143re: Rent Question. *Spoilers*
Posted: 7/9/04 at 10:50pm

hmmm... okay! What shall we solve? Something about lemons, perhaps? re: Rent Question. *Spoilers*

A work of art is an invitation to love.

SammyGal
#144re: Rent Question. *Spoilers*
Posted: 7/9/04 at 11:02pm

hahah indeed

Videos