pixeltracker

Idina Menzel: Does she care?- Page 2

Idina Menzel: Does she care?

WiCkEDrOcKS Profile Photo
WiCkEDrOcKS
#25re: Idina Menzel: Does she care?
Posted: 8/28/04 at 12:46pm

Im sure Idina cares, but she probably just gets so much fan mail, and it must be hard to adjust to being a huge Broadway star. If you want, write again and just tell her that you wrote twice before and that you never got a response. Thats what I'd do.

#26re: Idina Menzel: Does she care?
Posted: 8/28/04 at 1:02pm

(((Good grief. This country is on the verge of voting George Bush into office for the next four years, the rest of the world hates us, and there is a hole in the ozone layer big enough for Pluto to drop through, and your biggest worry is Idina not writing back? What's your secret?)))

Prozac and alot of Wawa's extra caffinated coffee can do alot to you. re: Idina Menzel: Does she care? Is that hole really that big?..lol I get that was all sarcasm, I'm not that stupid..I guess there is more that i should be worried about..like the election..but i sorta cant help Kerry out cuz i cant vote for another 2 years..the rest of the world has always hated us just to point that out, now they just have a good reason to show it..and yes you all got alot of good points that were sorta obvious, but i'm just a really dense person and didnt think too much about it.

Videos