pixeltracker

Juliana's Journal - Entry #23 now online...- Page 5

Juliana's Journal - Entry #23 now online...

Jack42
#100re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: : re: Juliana's J
Posted: 9/19/03 at 6:47pm

I had a server issue and it posted a few times... hopefully Rob can delete the extra empty posts...

FindingNamo - let's call it a week and sit down for a nice glass of Port. Yes. I find Port to be an excellent remedy to all this bickering.

The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity -- Harlan Ellison.

FindingNamo
#101re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: : re: Juliana's J
Posted: 9/19/03 at 6:48pm

Ha! Good idea! Was it yours, or The Big Giant Head/Supreme Ruler of the Galaxy's?

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none
Updated On: 9/19/03 at 06:48 PM

Jack42
#102re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: : re: Juliana's J
Posted: 9/19/03 at 6:57pm

Namo

Not sure what you mean. I was simply suggesting some Port wine to relax after a stressfull week. If I didn't know better, I would say that you think there was some hidden meaning in there somewhere. "The Big Giant Head/Supreme Ruler of the Galaxy".. I could guess who you are referring to based on posts here and on that other board, but I wouldn't want to make any unfair assumptions.

The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity -- Harlan Ellison.

FindingNamo
#103re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: : re: Juliana's J
Posted: 9/19/03 at 7:03pm

Yes, right, port, I get it. Third Rock from the Sun starred many, many people who have appeared onstage both before, during and after the run of the series. As an aside, Cousin Brucie Morrow also appeared on the show.

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none
Updated On: 9/19/03 at 07:03 PM

Jack42
#104re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: : re: Juliana's J
Posted: 9/19/03 at 7:10pm

LOL... there there Namo.. you edited your message and deliberately threw that last bit in. Very clever, but I will state it over and over (and in whatever foreign language you like) I am not HE.

He is He, and I am me.

If I were he, I would post as he, because I have nothing to hide at all. This is something I posted originally and will continue to say because it is the cold hard fact.

-Jack

p.s. John Lithgow is an amazing talent who is able to do both drama and comedy equally well.

Updated On: 9/19/03 at 07:10 PM

#105re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: : re: Juliana's J
Posted: 9/19/03 at 9:19pm

What the Sam Hill is all this about? I'm with mamamia sammy at not understanding it. I thought we were talking about:

(1) Juliana's stupid diary
(2) crazylady Zola and her, ahem, short husband
(3) c*nts (as in dollars and...)
(4) each other's identity
(5) the unemployed and how lame they are
(6) robbiej's exploits
(7) LovingNamo. I mean, FindingNamo.
(8 how Jack42 is the epitome of maturity while we're not
(9) Ayn Rand
(10) RobD being kinda cute. ("Straight?" Jenny asks wistfully.)

Now that this thread is over 2000 views, can we start at the beginning and work our way down again?

Thanks for playing. Updated On: 9/19/03 at 09:19 PM

Videos