News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

the song "live out loud"...

bwaymargie Profile Photo
bwaymargie
#0the song "live out loud"...
Posted: 11/23/05 at 7:17pm

completely random question..but...what show is the song "live out loud" from? ( think that's what its called)i think shoshana bean sang it at a benefit or something.

sorry if this is on the wrong board.

.LittleWing. 0224 Profile Photo
.LittleWing. 0224
#1re: the song 'live out loud'...
Posted: 11/23/05 at 7:19pm

from Andrew Lippa's "A Little Princess". On his page there's an audio clip of him singing it.

http://www.andrewlippa.com/audioclips.htm

bwaymargie Profile Photo
bwaymargie
#2re: the song 'live out loud'...
Posted: 11/23/05 at 7:20pm

so that means there's no sheet music out for it? bugger!
is there anyway i could get the music?

p.s. thank you guys SO much for answering so quickly. this is why i LOVE the internet. Updated On: 11/23/05 at 07:20 PM

trpguyy
#3re: the song 'live out loud'...
Posted: 11/23/05 at 7:22pm

Find someone with a good ear to transcribe it. I'd do it if only I had the time.

#4re: the song 'live out loud'...
Posted: 11/25/05 at 2:26pm

i LOVE that song by her, she's freaking amazing, I have the lyrics but not the sheet music.

GClef2 Profile Photo
GClef2
#5re: the song 'live out loud'...
Posted: 11/25/05 at 2:28pm

see if anyone at a nearby highschool can put it on SMARTMUSIC for you. You just need the cd and it will make sheet music for you.

"The only way we live beyond our lives is to connect and carve ourselves into the souls of those we love." -Little Fish

Ebonic_Singer
#6re: the song 'live out loud'...
Posted: 11/25/05 at 2:33pm

What is this program called??! I need to get me one of those.

And yes, Shoshana Bean is amazing, as is the girl who sang it in the out of town tryout whose name escapes me. As for the transcribing, the music is very difficult.

GClef2 Profile Photo
GClef2
#7re: the song 'live out loud'...
Posted: 11/25/05 at 2:43pm

SMARTMUSIC but it is super expensive and requires a piano keyboard computer attachement.

"The only way we live beyond our lives is to connect and carve ourselves into the souls of those we love." -Little Fish

Videos