News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for bwaymargie

bwaymargie Profile Photo
Member Name: bwaymargie
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

"She's Gone"....
 Nov 26 2005, 03:07:50 PM
anybody know where to find the sheet music for this cut song from "Side Show"...i'm looking for relatively rare audition material (what an oxymoron!)

also..anyone know where to find the music to "Aint nobody here but us chickens' it's on patti lupone's live album.

re: the song 'live out loud'...
 Nov 23 2005, 07:20:40 PM
so that means there's no sheet music out for it? bugger!
is there anyway i could get the music?

p.s. thank you guys SO much for answering so quickly. this is why i LOVE the internet.

the song "live out loud"...
 Nov 23 2005, 07:17:07 PM
completely random question..but...what show is the song "live out loud" from? ( think that's what its called)i think shoshana bean sang it at a benefit or something.

sorry if this is on the wrong board.

re: All Shook Up cd
 Jun 20 2005, 03:47:48 PM
I saw the show with my school in April. Much like Hairspray I wanted to get up and dance in the aisles at the end. I'm actually listening to the CD right now. It's a good CD for working out cause its sooooo hyper.

PS: I personally enjoyed the dancing statues. They kind of scared me cause I thought they were real statues, not people in body makeup.

re: What will be Broadway standards in 10 years?
 Jun 6 2005, 08:18:36 PM
thread-jack

since we are on the topic of audition songs...
would singing something from "Carrie"..yes. "Carrie." if you could get the music and have the range for it...

would that be acceptable for somewhere like CCM for a college audition? They dont want overdone....

re: The Official 'Let's gossip about the Tony's thread'.
 Jun 6 2005, 07:48:03 PM

re: is anyone sad because Kelli O'Hara didn't win?
 Jun 6 2005, 07:41:58 PM

re: Best Dressed/Worst Dressed at the Tony Awards
 Jun 6 2005, 07:33:55 PM

re: Sara at the tony's
 Jun 6 2005, 07:30:48 PM

re: Spamalot, Bee, DRS, or Piazza....what recording do you most listen to
 Jun 3 2005, 09:20:05 PM

re: Kate Reinders Glinda In CHICAGO wicked
 Jun 2 2005, 03:30:59 PM

re: Maggie Benjamin
 May 30 2005, 02:27:14 PM

Is Broadway as cliquey as....
 May 15 2005, 03:38:11 PM
Community theatre?
re: High School Musicals of the future
 May 8 2005, 09:43:19 PM

re: High School Musicals of the future
 May 8 2005, 09:38:32 PM

re: Millie Tour Ends
 May 7 2005, 09:44:30 PM
I have a question about non equity tours. If you do one are you not allowed to join equity? or if you have an equity card and do one, do you get kicked out?
re: yet another question about fan letters
 May 5 2005, 03:41:42 PM
Usually you just write them care of the theatre.Playbill.com has theatre addresses. Be sure to include a Self Adressed Stamped Envelope (SASE)if you want a response.
re: CAMP !!!!!!! WOW
 Apr 30 2005, 03:22:25 PM
Whatever happened to Alana? She was on that VH1 show and had a website, but now it's shut down?
re: All Shook Up
 Apr 27 2005, 07:48:17 PM
Anika is very sweet. When i was in NY two weeks ago with choir, we did a Q+A in the afternoon and a talkback with the cast at night (well...Jenn,Nikki James,Alix Korey, and one other ensemble boy)with her as part of the Broadway Classroom Series and she was extremely sweet. (On a 2 show day!) We managed to get a picture with her and she is very intelligent and well-spoken not to mention way sweet.
re: the EPITOME of tasteless audiences.....
 Apr 25 2005, 07:02:02 PM
from a tourist, I'm sorry. I'm from Michigan, and although we tend to be more civilized..I just returned from a choir trip to NYC and some people in my choir are just dumb. for instance, at the Guggenheim "I didnt know you could name art!" yes. I guess wherever you go there are ignorant people in this world. I cant imagine how many times I had to explain what BKLYN or ASU was about (the two shows we saw)
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You