Fiddler Rush

popstarjim3
#0Fiddler Rush
Posted: 11/30/05 at 10:21am

Can someone please tell me where the Fiddler rush seats are located, I haven't been able to find out through any searches.

Thanks

thetheatrekook Profile Photo
thetheatrekook
#1re: Fiddler Rush
Posted: 11/30/05 at 10:25am

when i rushed it was last row mezz (two rows? maybe?) of the theatre. i thought it was going to be totally nosebleed seats but they were actually pretty great.

www.kickfornick.com

focusingonmoviesmatt Profile Photo
focusingonmoviesmatt
#2re: Fiddler Rush
Posted: 11/30/05 at 12:19pm

the rush tickets are the 40 seats in the last 2 rows of the mezz. which they sell them for 25 with your id. get there close to curtain u can sit in the botton seats of the mezz.

melissa errico fan Profile Photo
melissa errico fan
#3re: Fiddler Rush
Posted: 11/30/05 at 3:45pm

Go to TKTS or Broadwaybox.com and buy discounted orchestra seats. The rear mezz of the Minskoff is practically in another country...

FosseFan
#4re: Fiddler Rush
Posted: 12/12/05 at 12:19pm

I have a couple of questions about the rush for Fiddler. Is it just a general rush? I just need to show up at the box office and get my ticket? Any suggestions of what time I should get there by? Thanks!

BSoBW2
#5re: Fiddler Rush
Posted: 12/12/05 at 12:33pm

I think I got there 45 mins before - sat center, second to last row....

I disagree, the seats were great, IMO.

melissa errico fan Profile Photo
melissa errico fan
#6re: Fiddler Rush
Posted: 12/12/05 at 12:58pm

It's general rush. At least, it was when I did it a couple of months ago. The seats that they sell for $25 are only $40 regularly ($35 for Wednesday matinees), so it's not like they are giving you a $100 orchestra seat for a steal, although they could've.

On the night I went, I moved from the last row of the mezzanine to front row of the left side orchestra at intermission.

muscle23ftl Profile Photo
muscle23ftl
#7re: Fiddler Rush
Posted: 12/12/05 at 1:15pm

yeah...the seats are not bad...the theatre is not huge...but i didn't even wait till the 2nd act to go to the 1st row of the mezzanine....i think u have to show ur student ID

"People have their opinions and that doesn't mean that their opinions are wrong or right. I just take it with a grain of salt because opinions are like as*holes, everyone has one". -Felicia Finley-

cjmclaughlin10
#8re: Fiddler Rush
Posted: 2/3/16 at 11:55am

after losing the Hamilton lotto, i ran over to The Broadway to see what they had left for the matinee.  To my suppress, I was offered a Front Mezz Center ticket!  Needless to say, this seat is full view

The box office worker seemed suppressed she was able to offer it, but that is why i made sure my work schedule allowed for Wednesday afternoons off 

GreasedLightning Profile Photo
GreasedLightning
#9re: Fiddler Rush
Posted: 2/3/16 at 9:35pm

cjmclaughlin10 said: "after losing the Hamilton lotto, i ran over to The Broadway to see what they had left for the matinee.  To my suppress, I was offered a Front Mezz Center ticket!  Needless to say, this seat is full view

The box office worker seemed suppressed she was able to offer it, but that is why i made sure my work schedule allowed for Wednesday afternoons off 

"

I brushed off the first "suppressed" and figured it was just a typo, and then I saw the second one and just became confused.

This is a Fiddler thread from 2005, but thanks for the info on the 2016 revival!