pixeltracker

Name your Favorite Character, Song, Scene and Star for These Shows. Tonight on Broadway & More Internet Radio Show!

Name your Favorite Character, Song, Scene and Star for These Shows. Tonight on Broadway & More Internet Radio Show!

Henry Farnam Profile Photo
Henry Farnam
#0Name your Favorite Character, Song, Scene and Star for These Shows. Tonight on Broadway & More Internet Radio Show!
Posted: 2/19/06 at 7:47pm

Hello all! I want to personally invite you all to join us tonight on "Broadway and More" the Internet Radio Talk Show devoted to All Things Broadway, where tonight’s show is dedicated to All Our Favorite Things! Once a month we do an “Our Favorite Things” show and tonight is it.

Tell us your favorite Character, Song, Star and Scene for any (or all) of these shows:

Rent
Hairspray
Sweeney Todd
Wicked
Spamalot
Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
The Producers
Sweet Charity
Mamma Mia
Chicago
Avenue Q
Phantom of the Opera

Call in and share your ideas with us and the audience.

PLUS: Favorites Trivia! How well DO you know these hit Broadway Shows?

Or feel free to call in and chat about other Broadway news that you've heard or stories you want to share about your Broadway and Theater Experiences.

Also throughout tonight’s show, we’ll be challenging you with Broadway Trivia and "Broadway Name That Tune". Let's see how good you are!

The show airs Sunday night from 9-11 p.m. Eastern (6-8 p.m. Pacific)

You can tune in for FREE by going to www.BroadwayTalkRadio.com
If it's your first time tuning in, give your computer's music player a minute or two to get synched up with the radio show's player.

You can also call in TOLL FREE by dialing: 888-842-BWAY (2929)

We also have a LIVE CHATROOM during the show where we check in frequently live on the air, for those of you who are too shy to call in directly, or don't have access to a phone.

I hope you'll join us! We have a lot of fun on the show, but what makes the shows great is having YOU, the Broadway Fans, join us and give us your great opinions and input!

Henry Farnam
Host of Broadway and More
The Internet Radio Talk Show Devoted to All Things Broadway!

Broadway and More Radio Show Link

Danitriniqueen
#1re: Name your Favorite Character, Song, Scene and Star for These Shows. Tonight on Broadway & More Internet Radio Show!
Posted: 2/19/06 at 8:33pm

AWESOME Henry..

I love Hairspray. My fave song from that show is " You can't stop the beat" and " Good mOrning Baltimore"

I also love Chicago. My fave character is Velma Kelly. I absolutely LOVE the Cell Block Tango... BUT my Fave scene ( from the movie) that is, is the last scene, where Velma Kelly and Roxie Hart sang the closing performance . It really makes you feel like you are there at the show!The energy and fun in the dance and the vibrance in the entire scene.

And Phantom of the Opera.. I LOVEEEEEEE the Masquerade Ball Scene, especially the Dance. My Favourite song is All I ask of you.

Looking forward to tonight.

Isabella2
#2re: Name your Favorite Character, Song, Scene and Star for These Shows. Tonight on Broadway & More Internet Radio Show!
Posted: 2/19/06 at 8:57pm

haha, a list? c'mon now, broadway isn't about restrictions! lol, can't wait for the show.

Isabella2
#4re: Name your Favorite Character, Song, Scene and Star for These Shows. Tonight on Broadway & More Internet Radio Show!
Posted: 2/19/06 at 11:11pm

you guys, i loved the show this week... I can't watch the show next week because i'll be in the midst of a show...re: Name your Favorite Character, Song, Scene and Star for These Shows. Tonight on Broadway & More Internet Radio Show! How sad... get those archives up!

Wanted to contribute, but i felt like i said all i had to say two weeks ago and didnt want to repeat myself. I'll definately try to call in next time.

much love, u guys are the best.

you know out of that list i've only seen four shows... how sad.

Videos