pixeltracker

What an "interesting" Miss Saigon photo- Page 3

What an "interesting" Miss Saigon photo

ThankstoPhantom
#50re: What an 'interesting' Miss Saigon photo
Posted: 7/2/06 at 7:22pm

StageManager2: Because theatregeeks just know.

GI man and Asian girl with yellow and red background pointed it out.

That's a total miscast.

How to properly use its/it's: Its is the possessive. It's is the contraction for it is...

soapguy17 Profile Photo
soapguy17
#51re: What an 'interesting' Miss Saigon photo
Posted: 7/2/06 at 10:34pm

morosco's and my question have not been asked. Why can't Chris be played by a heavier actor?

I have NEVER met Cheyenne Jackson. I have never hung out with him in his dressing room, he did not tweet me, he never bought me a beverage, and he mostly certainly didn't tickle me. . .that is all.

Elphaba Profile Photo
Elphaba
#52re: What an 'interesting' Miss Saigon photo
Posted: 7/2/06 at 10:39pm

mrcacou, that is from the Czech production of Miss Saigon

It is ridiculous to set a detective story in New York City. New York City is itself a detective story... AGATHA CHRISTIE, Life magazine, May 14, 1956

Elphaba Profile Photo
Elphaba
#53re: What an 'interesting' Miss Saigon photo
Posted: 7/2/06 at 10:43pm

uh, for the same reason that Edna Turnblatt could NOT be played by Idina Menzel..........

It is ridiculous to set a detective story in New York City. New York City is itself a detective story... AGATHA CHRISTIE, Life magazine, May 14, 1956

soapguy17 Profile Photo
soapguy17
#54re: What an 'interesting' Miss Saigon photo
Posted: 7/2/06 at 10:48pm

Well, that's written in the script. Big, Blonde, And Beautiful (along with MOST of the rest of the score) wouldn't make any sense.

I have NEVER met Cheyenne Jackson. I have never hung out with him in his dressing room, he did not tweet me, he never bought me a beverage, and he mostly certainly didn't tickle me. . .that is all.

#55re: What an 'interesting' Miss Saigon photo
Posted: 7/3/06 at 2:38am

How do you guys know that it's MISS SAIGON? There's nothing on that page to indicate that it is.

You mean other than the fact that the photo is named Miss Saigon?

Kringas
#56re: What an 'interesting' Miss Saigon photo
Posted: 7/3/06 at 2:45am

Why can't Chris be played by a heavier actor?

Because heavy people are to be laughed at and made objects of scorn. Unless someone suggests that Megan Hilty drop a few, then all hell will break loose.

"How do you like THAT 'misanthropic panache,' Mr. Goldstone?" - PalJoey