pixeltracker

You know you're a Broadway musical fan when...- Page 7

You know you're a Broadway musical fan when...

Broadway Baby4 Profile Photo
Broadway Baby4
#150re: You know you're a Broadway musical fan when...
Posted: 10/6/06 at 8:12pm

defyingravity11, it's sad, I know... I had to make my own category for Broadway! haha...

AudreyTwoTwo Profile Photo
AudreyTwoTwo
#151re: You know you're a Broadway musical fan when...
Posted: 10/6/06 at 8:50pm

You know you're a Broadway musical fan when you have a plant that's wilting and you serenade it and attempt to feed it blood. :)

The Best of Times is Now!

#152re: You know you're a Broadway musical fan when...
Posted: 10/6/06 at 9:52pm

When you learned about President McKinley in History, someone read about Leon Czolgosz assassinating him and had trouble pronouncing his last name. You proudly blurted out, "Czolgosz!"

neddyfrank2
#153re: You know you're a Broadway musical fan when...
Posted: 10/7/06 at 12:32am

When...you post on BWW

Broadway Baby4 Profile Photo
Broadway Baby4
#154re: You know you're a Broadway musical fan when...
Posted: 10/7/06 at 1:10pm

when you read through this entire thing just to count how many apply to you...lol I did that yesterday. :)

Julian2
#155re: You know you're a Broadway musical fan when...
Posted: 10/7/06 at 5:58pm

When you can't find your shoe, you start going "where's my other shoe/I can't find my other shoe." And if your on the phone at the time you go, "Yes, I even have a song for finding my shoe."

I have several names, one is Julian2. I am also The Opps Girl. But cross me, and I become Bitch Dooku!
Updated On: 10/18/06 at 05:58 PM

AudreyTwoTwo Profile Photo
AudreyTwoTwo
#156re: You know you're a Broadway musical fan when...
Posted: 10/7/06 at 9:21pm

Just thought of some:

If you have a friend whos confused, you sing "If you Were Gay." And then they get all defensive. (Avenue Q)

When someone says "The Powers Out", you burst into RENT!
(well that ones kinda obvious)

If you quit a team or academy of sometime, you just say you don't wanna show off no more. (The Drowsy Chaperone)

You want your first car to be either Chitty or Greased Lightnin.

The Best of Times is Now!

Julian2
#157re: You know you're a Broadway musical fan when...
Posted: 10/18/06 at 10:27pm

When your trying to make a decision, you start making up your own lyrics for Reveiwing the Situation from Oliver! re: You know you're a Broadway musical fan when...

I have several names, one is Julian2. I am also The Opps Girl. But cross me, and I become Bitch Dooku!

ashley0139
#158re: You know you're a Broadway musical fan when...
Posted: 10/18/06 at 11:49pm

You're studying B.F. Skinner in Psych and can't stop calling HIM Emily Skinner. Oy.

"This table, he is over one hundred years old. If I could, I would take an old gramophone needle and run it along the surface of the wood. To hear the music of the voices. All that was said." - Doug Wright, I Am My Own Wife