question about lotto.

jstabwaybabi Profile Photo
jstabwaybabi
#1question about lotto.
Posted: 11/12/06 at 12:35pm

yeah another question about lotto, please dont shoot me...if you are pissed off about this please dont tell me your pissed off....really theres nothing I can do for you but to tell you to not look at the post.

How's the lotto for Rent these days?? During the week if anyone knows. It would be greatly appreciated!

thanks a bunch!!
Diane

i trust my soul...my only goal is just to be.

coolkid11776
#1re: question about lotto.
Posted: 11/12/06 at 12:40pm

Well I just went two nights in a row last night and friday night. On friday night we didn't get picked their were mabey about 150 ppl there. Saturday night my aunt and uncle came in so all togeather we had 10 chances and not one of us got picked. I don't know if it is alwsys this crowded but I'm telling you what I know. Also Saturday they had $55 partial view seating. I brought those and really didn't miss much.

Hope that helps

Rent The best show on Broadway. I was at the closing. BEST night of my Life. April 29th 1996-September 7th 2008 12 years of love "No Day But Today"

Wanna Be A Foster Profile Photo
Wanna Be A Foster
#2re: question about lotto.
Posted: 11/12/06 at 12:42pm

This really pisses me off, Diane!

*huff*

"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."
-bjh2114 (on Michael Riedel)

Videos