pixeltracker

Jaystarr's 10/10 Report on CRY-BABY (with stage door photos)- Page 3

Jaystarr's 10/10 Report on CRY-BABY (with stage door photos)

jaystarr Profile Photo
jaystarr
#50re: Jaystarr's 10/10 Report on CRY-BABY (with stage door photos)
Posted: 5/22/08 at 5:28pm

would someone be so kind to pick up and mail me a hx magazine. i was in ny this weekend but couldn't find anymore. i'm back in california now and we don't have that. i can pay you back for shipping and your time and what not. thanks. :)

^^^ Per DrewT 's post- I guess.. there was a bug that's why his post is not visible.

DrewT- I will be in NYC this weekend.. I will try to get one for you...

J*

Updated On: 5/22/08 at 05:28 PM

DrewT
#51re: Jaystarr's 10/10 Report on CRY-BABY (with stage door photos)
Posted: 5/22/08 at 5:29pm

thanks jay! very much appreciated. :) i wish i lived close to nyc. ::sigh::

sesot Profile Photo
sesot
#52re: Jaystarr's 10/10 Report on CRY-BABY (with stage door photos)
Posted: 6/8/08 at 1:31pm

Jay you are dead on with your review. The best part about this show is the choreography and Mr. Spencer Liff. As Jay stated, throughout most of this show, I found myself paying more attention to the ensemble dancing vs the main characters. I hope Rob Ashford wins the Tony for best choreography. Anyone who is a fan of dancing should see this show. Chestor Gregory got on my nerves after a while, his character needed more development, but then again several of the characters needed more development. The music was ok, and the lyrics were often cheesy.

The cast was extremely nice and gracious at the stage door. I was highly impressed with James Snyder, he stayed at the stage door for a long time and answered any questions anyone had about the show. There was a teenage girl who asked for his advice to get in the business, and he spent 15 minutes with her. There was a man that said he couldn't believe why the reviews were bad and that he chose to see Cry-baby again vs going to South Pacific with his friends. James, told him thank you, but he should go see the SP because it is an amazing production. From all the conversations he had with everyone, you could tell he is just thankful to be on Broadway and that people are coming to the show and entertained. he basically admitted the best part of the show is the choreography too.

theatre2
#53re: Jaystarr's 10/10 Report on CRY-BABY (with stage door photos)
Posted: 6/9/08 at 3:14pm

it need a cast cd do it for the fans and the poeple who can get to broadway like me. i have over 900 cd's and i would love to have crybaby on cd.

Videos