pixeltracker

rOcKS @ 'Billy Elliot: The Musical' (added: 11/08/08 performance -Kiril-)- Page 4

rOcKS @ 'Billy Elliot: The Musical' (added: 11/08/08 performance -Kiril-)

JbaraFan1
#75re: rOcKS @ 'Billy Elliot: The Musical'
Posted: 11/9/08 at 11:04pm

BETMNY, whoever you are, you are not helping David Alvarez with your posts here. The type of 'fan' you are is an embarrassment to any performer.

I have read on this board and others praise for ALL three of the Billys: Trent, Kiril, and David. So stop acting like everyone on this board is related to Trent and Kiril, and stop acting like you're the only one supportive of David, because that is ridiculous.

- Barb

WiCkEDrOcKS Profile Photo
WiCkEDrOcKS
#76re: rOcKS @ 'Billy Elliot: The Musical'
Posted: 11/9/08 at 11:33pm

Yep, we're all related to Kiril & Trent and we're all trying to sabatoge David. I saw David and loved him as well.

I have better things to do with my life than shill one of the pre-teen boys who plays Billy Elliot and then flip a sh*t when other people like another one of the actors. You, on the other hand, need a hobby. Seriously.

ray-andallthatjazz86 Profile Photo
ray-andallthatjazz86
#77re: rOcKS @ 'Billy Elliot: The Musical'
Posted: 11/10/08 at 1:36am

What is this person on? Sock puppet much? Or just plain stupid?

"Some people can thrive and bloom living life in a living room, that's perfect for some people of one hundred and five. But I at least gotta try, when I think of all the sights that I gotta see, all the places I gotta play, all the things that I gotta be at"