pixeltracker

Legally Blonde Tour photos- Page 3

Legally Blonde Tour photos

dacvingwolf
#50re: Legally Blonde Tour photos
Posted: 10/19/08 at 11:56am

How come Serena doesn't have the sun glasses? And does her hair look shorter in Positive then the first picture?

BroadwayGuy12 Profile Photo
BroadwayGuy12
#51re: Legally Blonde Tour photos
Posted: 10/19/08 at 8:50pm

There's a video on the Legally Blonde website of Becky Gulsvig singing "So Much Better" while clips from the show play. If you watch the end, you can get a glimpse of them using the purse as the "s" in "Elle Woods"

http://tour.legallyblondethemusical.com/

wicked91 Profile Photo
wicked91
#52re: Legally Blonde Tour photos
Posted: 10/19/08 at 9:07pm

Thanks so much for posting! THe tour looks great. Even though they scaled down things here and there it still looks amazing. re: Legally Blonde Tour photos

somethingwicked Profile Photo
somethingwicked
#53re: Legally Blonde Tour photos
Posted: 10/19/08 at 9:09pm

Gulsvig looks gorgeous, but why is the tempo so damn slow?

Tonya Pinkins: Then we had a "Lot's Wife" last June that was my personal favorite. I'm still trying to get them to let me sing it at some performance where we get to sing an excerpt that's gone.
Tony Kushner: You can sing it at my funeral.

theaterdude87 Profile Photo
theaterdude87
#54re: Legally Blonde Tour photos
Posted: 10/19/08 at 9:19pm

I think she sounds great and the show looks awesome, but seriously I was like snapping with the music to pick up the tempo, it was REALLY slow.

for fierce, fabulous and fun times visit eric mathew's world. http://ericmathew.blogspot.com/

broadwayboy522
#55re: Legally Blonde Tour photos
Posted: 10/19/08 at 9:19pm

Ugg I hate that new key! Why did they lower if for her when they know she's capable of singing it in the origninal key. She went on several times and a lot of them were in a row so she has the stamina to do it. I just find it odd she has to sing the lower one now even when LBB sang it on Broadway, Becky would sing the original when she went on. But besides that it looks really good!