News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

AMEX Platinum Concierge

Jessetenny Profile Photo
Jessetenny
#1AMEX Platinum Concierge
Posted: 10/19/17 at 8:57am

I have an Interest in getting the AMEX platinum card. I know they have a concierge benefit. I have heard that they can get tickets to shows for us though. Has anyone had any direct experiences using them for anything? Tickets, dining, etc? If so how was your experience, any responses would be helpful

10086sunset
#2AMEX Platinum Concierge
Posted: 10/19/17 at 12:32pm

Feel free to PM me and I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have.

BroadwayFan5
#3AMEX Platinum Concierge
Posted: 10/19/17 at 1:00pm

Jessetenny said: "I have an Interest in getting the AMEX platinum card. I know they have a concierge benefit. I have heard that they can get tickets to shows for us though. Has anyone had any direct experiences using them for anything? Tickets, dining, etc? If so how was your experience, any responses would be helpful"

Hey Jesse I have had the card for several years now I think the Platinum Concierge is top notch. I think the best way is to  illustrate thru my own personal experience 

I wanted to watch Hamilton and tickets were sold out. So I called concierge about it and they told me they will keep that in mind. Several week later when had a special Amex night for Hamilton they reached out to me and offered me a chance to buy Tickets to see the show. 

Another I had a trip to Australia and wanted to eat at one of the top 50 restaurants in the world. Reservations usually open up at a certain time and within seconds are all booked. I called concierge about it and they told me we will get you that reservation. On the day reservation bookings went live. I tried myself and did not get the reservation, but the concierge was able to secure that reservation for me. They had 6 people working on that reservation for me!

So I definitely think you should get the card!

Videos