News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Guilty Pleasures

MissMonika Profile Photo
MissMonika
#25re: Guilty Pleasures
Posted: 2/28/06 at 8:25pm

Oh goodness, here I go. Yes, I own...

The Pokemon Movie Soundtrack (Don't ask me why I have this)
Cats (even though I hated the actual stage production, I like some of the songs)
Cinderella (I'm still trying to figure out why the Prince is filipino but the Queen is black and the King is white. Scratches head)

Yes, I'm pinay. And I'm proud of it!

#26re: Guilty Pleasures
Posted: 2/28/06 at 8:26pm

It's more... particular songs, for me.

I'm pretty ashamed to admit that I enjoy singing along to "Jacob and Sons" and "Close Every Door" from Joseph and "Defying Gravity" from Wicked.

keatonbynumbers Profile Photo
keatonbynumbers
#27re: Guilty Pleasures
Posted: 2/28/06 at 8:36pm

Oh, my god. Don't even. "Jacob and Sons" and "Close Every Door" are the two best songs EVAR. re: Guilty Pleasures

kayonbroadway Profile Photo
kayonbroadway
#28re: Guilty Pleasures
Posted: 2/28/06 at 8:50pm

Occasionaly, I actually enjoy the movie Camp.

Life goes on, but I'm gone. Cause I die without you.

#29re: Guilty Pleasures
Posted: 2/28/06 at 8:58pm

Oh, my god. Don't even. "Jacob and Sons" and "Close Every Door" are the two best songs EVAR.

re: Guilty Pleasures I blame my love for those songs on my fifth grade choir concert where we did a medley of sorts from Joseph. For whatever reason, I had to sing almost all of "Close Every Door" alone and I'm sure it was godawful. I think I've spent the next seven years trying to get it right.

Oh. I also enjoy singing "Don't Cry for Me Argentina," hand gestures and all -- although, I don't think that's quite as embarassing as the other three.

Videos