News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

I JUST WON 2 TICKETS TO THE NEW ZORRO WORKSHOP!!!!- Page 2

I JUST WON 2 TICKETS TO THE NEW ZORRO WORKSHOP!!!!

dancingthrulife04 Profile Photo
dancingthrulife04
#25re: I JUST WON 2 TICKETS TO THE NEW ZORRO WORKSHOP!!!!
Posted: 11/16/06 at 2:27pm

Sydney23, you're not accepting private messages. I don't have access to them any more.

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
The choice may have been mistaken, The choosing was not...
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

NathanLaneStalker
#26re: I JUST WON 2 TICKETS TO THE NEW ZORRO WORKSHOP!!!!
Posted: 11/17/06 at 3:25pm

How was it!?! MAN I wish I could've gone re: I JUST WON 2 TICKETS TO THE NEW ZORRO WORKSHOP!!!! re: I JUST WON 2 TICKETS TO THE NEW ZORRO WORKSHOP!!!!

"I'm tellin' you, the only times I really feel the presence of God are when I'm having sex and during a great Broadway musical." - Nathan Lane - Jeffrey

iluvtheatertrash
#27re: I JUST WON 2 TICKETS TO THE NEW ZORRO WORKSHOP!!!!
Posted: 11/17/06 at 5:40pm

It was AWFUL.

"I know now that theatre saved my life." - Susan Stroman

dancingthrulife04 Profile Photo
dancingthrulife04
#28re: I JUST WON 2 TICKETS TO THE NEW ZORRO WORKSHOP!!!!
Posted: 11/17/06 at 6:04pm

Elaborate, please?

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
The choice may have been mistaken, The choosing was not...
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

NathanLaneStalker
#29re: I JUST WON 2 TICKETS TO THE NEW ZORRO WORKSHOP!!!!
Posted: 11/17/06 at 9:28pm

I actually had a feeling it was going to be bad. Please give details!!!

"I'm tellin' you, the only times I really feel the presence of God are when I'm having sex and during a great Broadway musical." - Nathan Lane - Jeffrey

NYCtheater
#30re: I JUST WON 2 TICKETS TO THE NEW ZORRO WORKSHOP!!!!
Posted: 11/17/06 at 9:41pm

I went to the reading and I really enjoyed it. Eden and Ivan were fantastic - the whole cast was great. Some very pretty songs. I could imagine when it has a full staging with lights, sets, etc. it would add even more to the show. I wish it the best and hope it progesses to a theater!

Videos