Skip to main content
Shop Merch Add a Show Listing
My Shows
News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

MYSTERY OF LOVE/SEX or HEIDI CHRONICLES?

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.

#1

MYSTERY OF LOVE/SEX or HEIDI CHRONICLES?

Hi gang,

I've got one night to fill and was trying to decide between these 2 plays, both featuring actresses I admire. I would be very grateful for any guidance on choosing one or the other
#2

MYSTERY OF LOVE/SEX or HEIDI CHRONICLES?

Hands down the Mystery of Love and Sex. It's a great show. I did not care for Heidi. Mystery was far better in my opinion. Great story and great performances.
#3

MYSTERY OF LOVE/SEX or HEIDI CHRONICLES?

Heidi was dated way back when. Why bother now?

I LOVE LOVE Diane Lane and went to see her. She had the least showy role and not much to do. BUT she does it well and looks great and the show was very good.

BroadwayWorld TV


Ticket Central
Hot Show
Tickets From $58
Hot Show
Tickets From $80
Hot Show
Tickets From $67
Hot Show
Tickets From $59