I am going to be in NYC on July 1st, and want to Sweeny. Should I wait until a new discount code is announced? Now it is only up until April 30th. Patti LuPone is only contracted through July 2nd, so I want to make sure tickets do not dry up. Should I wait, or purchase full price?
What I would do is wait and see what happens and if it was sold out get standing room or wait on cencellation, because it could sell out for the remainder of the oringinal cast's run if it wins the tony for best revival.
Check out the app Todaytix if you haven't already for theatre tickets around the world. My referral code is DGHVR