News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

THE NEW $20 BILL

i luv stevo Profile Photo
i luv stevo
#0THE NEW $20 BILL
Posted: 10/9/03 at 3:07pm

THE NEW TWENTY DOLLAR BILL AS DILIVERED TO ALL THE BANKS THIS MORNING. I HAVENT SEEN IT, BUT I HEAR IT HAS PEACH IN IT. WELL, NEWAY LOTS OF PEOPLE THINK IT IS FAKE. SO, IF YOU GET A PEACHY TWENTY IT IS THE NEW ONE. HAS ANYONE SEEN IT?

TxTwoStep Profile Photo
TxTwoStep
#1re: THE NEW $20 BILL
Posted: 10/9/03 at 3:13pm

they spent the first one on-camera on the Today show this morning (Katie Couric). It did look a bit "Monopoly Money"...

Will: They don't give out awards for helping people be gay... unless you count the Tonys. "I guarantee that we'll have tough times. I guarantee that at some point one or both of us will want to get out. But I also guarantee that if I don't ask you to be mine, I'll regret it for the rest of my life..."

emmamia Profile Photo
emmamia
#2re: re: THE NEW $20 BILL
Posted: 10/9/03 at 7:36pm

its funny money!!!

~*~ Little Boys Who Play With Fire Get Their Fingers Burned ~*~ Tanya (Mamma Mia)

FindingNamo
#3re: re: re: THE NEW $20 BILL
Posted: 10/9/03 at 10:34pm

I understand that Gavin Creel's face will be on the new $3 bill.

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

TheaterBaby Profile Photo
TheaterBaby
#4re: re: re: re: THE NEW $20 BILL
Posted: 10/9/03 at 10:36pm

I have a $1 bill with Barbra Streisand's face on it. LOL

Hey VA, maybe you can start a petition to get Jessica's face put on a bill. re: re: re: re: THE NEW $20 BILL They can add pink or something pretty :)

"It's the little things; the details, that distinguish the Barbra Streisands from the Rosalyn Kinds."~Gilmore Girls~

StinKer Roadmann Profile Photo
StinKer Roadmann
#5re: re: re: re: re: THE NEW $20 BILL
Posted: 10/9/03 at 11:11pm

LoL...Jessica's face would have to be on something derranged like a 2 and a half dollar bill...and it'd have to be the Louis Vuitton print like her bag :P

"I'm sorry, you must've mistaken me for somebody else. My name is Anastasia Beaverhausen."

#6THE NEW $20 BILL
Posted: 10/9/03 at 11:14pm

My roomate has dollars with Olivia Newton John on it.

LiTtLeDaNcEr729 Profile Photo
LiTtLeDaNcEr729
#7re: THE NEW $20 BILL
Posted: 10/9/03 at 11:16pm

I have this program on my computer where you can make little dollar bills with anyones face on it. Its quite fun actually... and on it- it says something like "this bill is as bogus as the person whose face is on it" I can't remember the exact wording- but it was quite amusing.

StinKer Roadmann Profile Photo
StinKer Roadmann
#8re: re: THE NEW $20 BILL
Posted: 10/9/03 at 11:27pm

I actually had a counterfeit $10 bill one time and it said something funny on it in place of all regular fine print writing. Good thing the guy at the gas station was stupid. I know it sounds harsh, but someone passed it to me unknowingly and I didn't want to lose 10 bucks!!

"I'm sorry, you must've mistaken me for somebody else. My name is Anastasia Beaverhausen."

sabrelady Profile Photo
sabrelady
#9re: re: re: THE NEW $20 BILL
Posted: 10/11/03 at 10:42am

YAY!!! This means you Yankees can no longer make fun of our rainbow $$ up here in Canada!!! Stand by for purples & reds! ( tee hee)

MasterLcZ Profile Photo
MasterLcZ
#10re: re: re: re: THE NEW $20 BILL
Posted: 10/11/03 at 11:04am

Umm-Hmmm. Looks like SOMEBODY here has renewed his subscrpiton to "FoF"!

"Christ, Bette Davis?!?!"

BrdwyThtr Profile Photo
BrdwyThtr
#11re: re: re: re: re: THE NEW $20 BILL
Posted: 10/11/03 at 11:40am

The 20 dollar bill looks like it's been bleached. It just has a blue...stain.

lensman55 Profile Photo
lensman55
#12re: re: re: THE NEW $20 BILL
Posted: 10/11/03 at 3:49pm

A convenience store near me has a $1 with $20s in the corners. It worked too, the guy who passed it got what he was "paying" for! They have it under glass along with a lot of other foreign and odd currency.

"Now and then life hits you on the back of the head with a sock full of wet porridge. How you handle that is up to you." - Tim Rice

lensman55 Profile Photo
lensman55
#13re: THE NEW $20 BILL
Posted: 10/12/03 at 10:49am

They used to sell $1 bills with different people's faces on them. For a little extra, you could have anybody's face put on the bill. This was when I was in NYC back in the mid-70's, I don't know if they're still doing it.

"Now and then life hits you on the back of the head with a sock full of wet porridge. How you handle that is up to you." - Tim Rice

BwayTheatre11
#14re: re: THE NEW $20 BILL
Posted: 10/12/03 at 11:47am

I have yet to recieve one. Anyone get one yet?

CCM '10!

Biggins2 Profile Photo
Biggins2
#15re: THE NEW $20 BILL
Posted: 10/13/03 at 3:24pm

I like the new money. I wanna get one for me. How much does it cost?

Videos