News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for timothyj91

timothyj91 Profile Photo
Member Name: timothyj91
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Hello, Dolly! Totally Gets How Much You Miss Your Favorite Restaurant
 May 16 2020, 05:14:13 AM

Thanks for sharing this!! I recently heard a podcast episode with the guy who wrote this. He mentioned this article and talks about how he got his job at Elle. It's worth a listen if you have some time to kill/want something lighthearted.

https://omny.fm/shows/homophilia/r-eric-thomas-and-todd-masterson

Cabaret previews
 Apr 10 2014, 04:24:14 PM

Lonely I'm Not PREVIEWS
 Apr 14 2012, 04:19:31 AM
I saw the first preview on Tuesday and I wasn't really impressed. It definitely had potential but the story seemed pretty underdeveloped. I thought Olivia Thirlby was believable as a blind person though.
Anything Goes Rush Lately?
 Feb 29 2012, 09:57:02 PM
If you want to be safe I would say 8am... Cause Sutton is leaving on the 11th and I'm sure people who haven't gotten around to seeing her will make it a priority..
Has Sutton started coming out of the stage door yet?
 Feb 29 2012, 06:55:04 PM
Her last show is Sunday March 11th.
 Feb 28 2012, 04:44:05 PM
Well if anyone finds out let me know!! =)
 Feb 27 2012, 10:47:22 PM
So does anyone know...?
 Feb 26 2012, 03:54:15 AM
Hahahaha that was hilarious!!! But does anyone actually know?
 Feb 25 2012, 02:10:27 AM
Hey there! As we all know - Sutton is leaving Anything Goes =( and I was just wondering if anyone has gone to see it and if she has come out of the stage door recently -- she usually doesn't but tends to come out toward the end of the run.. Thanks in advance!!!
Lunt-Fontanne Mezzanine
 Jan 26 2012, 05:29:09 AM
Yeah I am 6'2" and I saw the Addams Family in the Mezz last year... MISTAKE! Hahaha
Anything Goes Rush Lately?
 Jan 26 2012, 05:24:27 AM
Yeah I called about Hiptix for Anything Goes just asking about availability and they basically laughed at me. I was like "ok geez I get it" hahaha... And Sutton is back in now (according to the twitterverse) so expect the line for rush to start early.

Anyone know if Sutton has been coming out of the stage door recently?
 Jan 26 2012, 05:21:43 AM
Hey guys, I was just wondering if anyone has been to the stage door of Anything Goes after the show recently and seen Sutton come out to sign/take pics.. I haven't seen it since May when she wasn't coming out -- I know she usually does it towards the end of her run but idk when she is leaving the show.. I am assuming she is not staying until September.
Unpopular Opinions
 Jan 19 2012, 03:29:26 AM
- I love Sutton Foster
- Spiderman is the worst thing I have ever spent money to watch.
- I absolutely loved Cry Baby
- I thought the last revival of West Side Story was awesome and saw it four times.
- Glee season one was decent -- everything went downhill during and after season two.
- Idk if this is an "unpopular opinion" but young theatregoers who act like they are going to be on Broadway tomorrow piss me off.
- I loved Priscilla but their Australian accents are t

Does anyone know when Sutton will be back in Anything Goes?
 Jan 18 2012, 04:26:50 AM
So good news everyone -- one of the new ensemble cast members just tweeted that he is excited to dance with Sutton tomorrow, meaning she must be coming back.
Odd cancellation policy at Anything Goes
 Jan 17 2012, 02:32:11 AM
I've had mixed experiences at the box office there as well.. I have gone there and made purchases numerous times -- I felt like they kind of had the attitude that they were doing you a great favor to sell you a ticket.. You get what you get and you don't get upset type of deal.. I would go to the box office quite often before the Tony's and ask if there were any good day of tickets.. If there were good tickets I would buy them and attend - if they were bad tickets I would say thank you very kind
 Jan 17 2012, 02:02:01 AM
Yeah if anyone can find out if she is back tomorrow I would love to know! And cirque it is amazing show - you will love it! Especially if you are a Sutton fan! It would be really nice to know however when people are going to be out of the show for 3+ days -- especially when their body is on the marquee hahaha.. Kind of like Daniel Radcliffe or Darren Criss in H2$.
 Jan 17 2012, 12:39:25 AM
Hey all! I haven't seen Anything Goes since I was living in NYC last year (before the Tony's) and I have tickets to see it on Saturday night the 28th.. I am a little worried though because Sutton is directing Drowsy Chaperone at Ball State which doesn't open until February.. Then again it would be horrible business practice to have her out of the show for an extended period of time without some sort of posting about it when purchasing tickets -- after all she is the star! =) Has anyone heard whe
re: Is there any OFFICIAL word on why Cody Green left West Side Story Yet?
 Aug 8 2009, 01:41:48 AM
I'm really sorry everyone.. I didn't mean to start any problems.. I LOVE West Side Story -- particularly this production, and I was just wondering if there was any official word on why he'd left.. But I didn't join the boards to cause trouble or anything.. I just joined yesterday because I have a great appreciation for musical theatre and I was hoping to join a forum with people who have the same appreciation/passion.. I am honestly sorry if I caused any trouble!

And again, I LOVE thi

Is there any OFFICIAL word on why Cody Green left West Side Story Yet?
 Aug 7 2009, 03:03:30 PM
I don't want this to turn into another WSS bashing session.. But has there been any public statement yet on why Cody left? I am just wondering because it seems like he disappeared and I loved him in this show! Is he going to be in anything soon?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You