News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for hdl

Member Name: hdl
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Waitress or Come From Away?
 Sep 5 2018, 12:31:08 AM

Hi, I'm travelling to New York with a group of friends for the weekend of September 14-16.  We already have tickets to Anastasia and are hoping to see other shows through rush tickets.  Shows we're interested in rushing are Pretty Woman and Carousel.  We're having trouble deciding between Waitress and Come From Away for our last show.  I've seen Waitress already but my friends haven't and I'm fine with going to see it again with them.  I&#

Digital Lotteries...the new thing?
 May 7 2016, 08:03:21 AM

It's my first time back to the city in a long while!  With the digital lotteries, if you enter multiple lotteries, can you win for multiple shows and then pick your favorite?  I see for the shows on Broadway Direct, you can only win for one show.  Is this the same for the shows on Today Tix or the ones through SocialToaster?  Thanks!

Rock of Ages Rush
 Feb 11 2013, 11:09:13 PM
Bump.. . Just wondering price and how often student rush tickets have been available?
Rock of Ages Rush
 Feb 6 2013, 05:21:39 PM
How much are the rush tickets now? I see different pages listing both $32 and $37. Also, it sounds like rush is mostly single seats? I'm planning to rush next Sunday with a friend. Will we most likely have to sit apart? Thanks.
Easy Rushes
 Oct 1 2012, 08:26:26 PM
Hi, I will be in New York for just this Saturday! What are the current "easy" rushes or lottos? Thanks guys.
West End rush?
 Feb 11 2012, 12:19:42 PM
Do London's West End theaters do anything similar to rushes and lotteries? If so, where can I find information on that?
Thanks.

"Easy" rushes/lottos?
 Dec 29 2011, 10:35:25 PM
What have been the "easier" rushes and lottos recently? Ones where you can walk up an hour or two before showtime and usually get a ticket. Thanks!

Godspell lotto?
 Dec 29 2011, 02:41:11 AM
How busy has the Godspell lotto been recently? How many tickets do they give? Thanks!

What time should I arrive to RUSH:
 Jun 10 2011, 11:38:19 PM
Just kidding, I just saw that there's no performance this Sunday.
What time should I arrive to RUSH:
 Jun 10 2011, 11:09:19 PM
Anyone have an idea how Sister Act rush has been on Sundays? I'm thinking about trying it this Sunday matinee.
'SPIDERMAN...' ON TDF
 Jun 2 2011, 11:13:09 PM
How much are tickets going for on TDF?
The Normal Heart Will Offer Special, Discounted Performance for Young Audience
 May 25 2011, 10:58:44 PM
Yeah, when I went to buy my $30 ticket, I was told it was just seats in the rear mezzanine that were reserved for this, so I ended up just buying a $26.50 ticket for the performance.
 May 25 2011, 04:47:09 PM
I'm excited for the show tomorrow! Anyone doing the pre-party at Sardi's before the show or know more information about the party?
DESPERATE WRITERS at Union Square Theater
 May 21 2011, 03:39:01 AM
How was it? I'm interested.
 May 20 2011, 12:28:15 PM
Anyone doing this?
What time do I need to get in line for HOW TO SUCCEED Rush?
 May 16 2011, 11:17:30 PM
I rushed this show 2 weeks ago on Tuesday. Got there a little after 5pm (after losing the Book of Mormon lotto) and was able to get 2 rush seats in the back of the orchestra for the 7pm performance. I also rushed the Saturday before that around noon and they had rush tickets for the matinee available, but not the evening. I decided not to go that day and hold out for an evening performance, but seems to me like the rush may be dying down a bit.
Catch Me If You Can rush
 May 16 2011, 11:13:02 PM
I rushed this show two weeks ago on Wednesday for the 8pm performance. Got there a bit before 6pm and was able to get 2 rush seats in the last row of the mezzanine.
ADDAMS FAMILY Rush
 May 13 2011, 12:43:08 AM
Has the student rush changed at all? Can I get 2 student rush tickets with my id, or are they still strict about 1 ticket per id?
Pricilla Lotto?
 May 2 2011, 01:02:27 AM
Can you get 2 tickets by winning the lotto? Playbill says limit of 1 ticket per winner, but is it really 2?
Does Priscilla offer SRO?
 May 1 2011, 02:40:44 AM
Is it true that the lotto has a limit of 1 ticket per winner? That's what it says on Playbill. Also, are the $27 partial view balcony seats always offered? Even without trying the lotto?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You