News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for madjulian

madjulian Profile Photo
Member Name: madjulian
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Bonnie & Clyde Injury During Show?
 Dec 31 2011, 02:03:12 AM
I was there. He didn't have to leave mid show (Spoiler) he hurt his back during the fight scene right before his death. You couldn't tell from the audience
Next to Normal-Uptown Players
 Jun 20 2011, 10:38:42 PM
It is being put on in Cincinnati at the Ensemble Theater in September, and they said its the regional premier too... weird
BOM sets ticket price record
 Jun 17 2011, 07:23:45 PM
I haven't seen Book of Mormon yet ( I unfortunately live in Ohio... ) but I definitely noticed the prices of tickets when I was planning my next trip in October or November. Pretty ridiculous. A question for those who have seen it, do the actors go through the isles or something? Because those tickets are about 30 dollars mo expensive than other orchestra seats. Not that I can afford either of them.....
High
 Sep 11 2010, 01:06:53 AM
Does anyone know anything about this show?? I saw it tonight at Cincinnati's Playhouse in the Park and loved it. I heard things about a Broadway transfer in the future. If anyone has any information that they would like to share it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!
which show to see?? opinions needed!
 Jan 10 2010, 02:48:43 PM
Okay South Pacific it is then :). Thanks for the advice everyone!! and to Jennifer252, i saw Next To Normal on my last trip and loved it. But lottery is a great idea. I'll check it out when I go.
 Jan 10 2010, 02:21:05 PM
i know that they are completely different. At some point or another I plan on seeing both, but unfortunately i do not make enough money for that right now . So all i want to know is which show is more worth seeing. I only get to Broadway once or twice a year.
 Jan 10 2010, 02:08:35 PM
Hi everyone. I'm new here and i just had a quick question. Im planning a trip to New York and I'm having a little trouble deciding between shows so... In your opinion, which show is better? South Pacific or Rock Of Ages. I have never seen either but I have heard great things about both. Thanks!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You