News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for brytelytes33

brytelytes33 Profile Photo
Member Name: brytelytes33
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: movies that feature musical numbers
 Feb 19 2006, 03:03:52 AM
Risky Business anyone? The whole Tom-Cruise-dancing-in-his-underwear scene? I don't remember what song exactly, but I remembered that it was funny....
re: 2005 High School Musicals Across the USA
 Jan 21 2005, 11:56:16 AM
Our highschool is doing The Wizard of Oz....

I got the Scarecrow! Yay! Although, it is weird because I'm female, but oh well.... I'm not complaining!

re: Top Performances
 Nov 22 2004, 12:06:30 PM
I would have to agree with Munku....

Bernadette Peters as Madame Rose was absolutely flawless.......

There are probably so many more that I can't even think of right now. I'll have to ome back to this...

re: Opinions sought about musical Theater schools
 Nov 19 2004, 08:12:16 AM
Northwestern University in Illinois, University of Michigan, Roosevelt University, and DePaul University in Chicago all have great musical theatre programs. I am personally looking to get into Columbia College Chicago for their musical theatre performance program. They are an all arts school right in the heart of downtown chicago - parents won't let me go to NYC, they says that it's too far from home (I live in Michigan), but they love Chicago and the fact that it's only a four hour train ride f
Rent n stuff
 Nov 19 2004, 08:05:12 AM
Oh dear. A RENT screenplay? hmmm.... I probably will go and see it, or rent it (no pun intended :) ) but 'm not sure how much I will truly enjoy it. I never got the chance to see it on Broadway, as I am still in High School and trying to convince my parents to take a trip to NYC to see a musical was not getting me very far, so I went with a bunch of friends to see it when it came to Whiting Auditorium last year. It was AMAZING. The understudy for Mimi played that night and she was fabulous. I h
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You