News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Jordan_P_N

Jordan_P_N Profile Photo
Member Name: Jordan_P_N
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Britney on Broadway...
 Nov 18 2005, 06:30:47 PM
Really? I would have said Stephanie J. Block. I think Shoshana is AMAZING!
re: Britney on Broadway...
 Nov 18 2005, 06:20:22 PM
Didn't you all hear? Britney is taking over for Shoshana when she leaves "Wicked"
re: Kyle and Wax Lion Back Together!!!
 Nov 18 2005, 06:18:32 PM
I hope everything went well. Kyle sent me a text right before he went into the theater, but I have yet to hear anything else from him. I cant wait to hear how everything went. Kyle is one lucky man.
 Nov 17 2005, 04:45:56 PM
Glad to hear they made it to NYC safely. Have a blast Kyle!
re: Kate Reinders back in WICKED
 Nov 16 2005, 08:42:40 PM
She sounds great. Vocally she is second best to Cheno in my opinion...shes very funny in the role as well.
re: Kate Reinders back in WICKED
 Nov 16 2005, 08:04:04 PM
She's wonderful as G(a)linda. Get to Chicago ASAP and see her if you can. Her and Ana are only there until January.
 Nov 16 2005, 08:00:21 PM
Kyle, Have fun! You better get some autographs for me...I mean it...I know where you live. I'll see you when you get back. I wanna hear all about it. Enjoy yourself and dont hyperventilate when you see Anthony Rapp and the rest of the cast.
Cast Question
 Feb 8 2005, 01:06:15 AM
Hi Anthony,

I just have a quick question about a cast member. I was on IMDB and I noticed that Jennifer Seibel was in the cast list, but there was no character name. I was just curious who she is playing or what her involvment is with the movie. Thanks Anthony!

Jordan

Thank you Anthony
 Nov 18 2004, 03:54:27 PM
I would personally like to say thank you to Anthony for taking time out of his busy schedule to keep us posted on the progress of the RENT movie. I'm very excited to see the original cast reprise the roles that they made famous. I know it's one thing I've always wanted to see. When I found out about this whole thing it seriously made my week, even more to know that the OBC was going to be in it. So everyone should think of Anthony posting here as a priveledge, as well as the making of the movie.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You