pixeltracker

Kyle and Wax Lion Back Together!!!

Kyle and Wax Lion Back Together!!!

pointpark kyle Profile Photo
pointpark kyle
#0Kyle and Wax Lion Back Together!!!
Posted: 11/16/05 at 3:45pm

Wow... I can't believe it's almost here! My internet has been out since Monday, so I have had little/no time to check and respond here.

I will be wearing a sweater from the Nederlander Theatre that they ended up not using in the American production. It is the same style as Mark's but black with maroon... very cool!

I just thought you guys should know that I was very relieved to see Wax Lion arrive safely at my front door this morning, obviously exhausted from his trip. He is going to be wearing his traditional garb to the premiere (very appropriate and dashing if I may say so myself).

I will be taking my best friend in the world, Corey, with me to go to the premiere, as well. He and I were State Champions of 2004 for our Musical Duet of "What You Own". We have shared so much of our lives with RENT and I couldn't dream of taking anyone else with me. Embrace him as one of us!

Thank you all for your support throughout this entire contest. I will not be able to get to a computer until Monday, as I am a poor college kid, but I promise a full report of the nite's events. If you are there from BWW, let me know! We can get some BWW Family pictures going.

THANK YOU all so much!

~Kyle

katygrace84 Profile Photo
katygrace84
#1re: Kyle and Wax Lion Back Together!!!
Posted: 11/16/05 at 3:55pm

Kyle, this post just made me smile. You are muy adorable. Glad to hear that the great Wax Lion will be joining you. Definitely looking forward to your post-premier entry and pictures. Have a fantastic time!!

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#2re: Kyle and Wax Lion Back Together!!!
Posted: 11/16/05 at 4:00pm

Glad Wax Lion arrived in one piece! Have a fantabulous time! Can't wait to hear all about it.

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

HeyMrMusic Profile Photo
HeyMrMusic
#3re: Kyle and Wax Lion Back Together!!!
Posted: 11/16/05 at 4:00pm

Have a blast! I'm really happy you're able to go (I did vote for you). Enjoy and say hi to Wax Lion for us!

~Steven

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#4re: Kyle and Wax Lion Back Together!!!
Posted: 11/16/05 at 4:06pm

So you've actually met Wax Lion.....

Have fun! re: Kyle and Wax Lion Back Together!!!

A work of art is an invitation to love.

Mandi Moo Profile Photo
Mandi Moo
#5re: Kyle and Wax Lion Back Together!!!
Posted: 11/16/05 at 4:10pm

Have fun! I can't wait to read all about it on Monday. =)

#6re: Kyle and Wax Lion Back Together!!!
Posted: 11/16/05 at 4:11pm

I'm jealous.
Have a grand old time!

~JKor

AlixEG1 Profile Photo
AlixEG1
#7re: Kyle and Wax Lion Back Together!!!
Posted: 11/16/05 at 4:16pm

Have fun and take lots of pictures!!

Taylor the latte boy, Bring me java, bring me joy! Taylor the latte boy, I love him, I love him, I love him

colleen_lee
#8re: Kyle and Wax Lion Back Together!!!
Posted: 11/16/05 at 4:19pm

I want pictures of you and Wax Lion!!

How cute would it be to get a picture of you two with Anthony!

"You just can't win. Ever. Look at the bright side, at least you are not stuck in First Wives Club: The Musical. That would really suck. " --Sueleen Gay

Wax Lion Profile Photo
Wax Lion
#9re: Kyle and Wax Lion Back Together!!!
Posted: 11/16/05 at 4:25pm

Wax Lion feels very much at home here in Pittsburgh. The toilets are higher here.

Love,
Wax Lion

HeyMrMusic Profile Photo
HeyMrMusic
#10re: Kyle and Wax Lion Back Together!!!
Posted: 11/16/05 at 4:26pm

Aw, love the new icon, Wax Lion. It's adorable.
You guys have fun!

~Steven

colleen_lee
#11re: Kyle and Wax Lion Back Together!!!
Posted: 11/16/05 at 4:27pm

That icon is too dang adorable!

"You just can't win. Ever. Look at the bright side, at least you are not stuck in First Wives Club: The Musical. That would really suck. " --Sueleen Gay

Theaterlover2 Profile Photo
Theaterlover2
#12re: Kyle and Wax Lion Back Together!!!
Posted: 11/16/05 at 4:29pm

Yay Kyle!
have fun

This is wanting something This is reaching for it This is wishing that a moment would arrive- LITP everybody goes down well with beer!-sweeney Todd Listen to the stories Hear it in the songs Angry men don't write the rules and guns don't right the wrongs!-Assassins

caitiesus1522 Profile Photo
caitiesus1522
#13re: Kyle and Wax Lion Back Together!!!
Posted: 11/16/05 at 4:35pm

Yay that is awesome!!! I cant believe it is tomorrow...Im soooo excited for you and Corey, it is going to be the best nnight of your life. Im so glad you are going crying jsut thinking about it!

And i cant wait to see a picture of you guys! It will be soooo awesome! Cant wait to see you on T/W cause i dont know which one you will be in the same state as me Updated On: 11/16/05 at 04:35 PM

gertrudejessalynn Profile Photo
gertrudejessalynn
#14re: Kyle and Wax Lion Back Together!!!
Posted: 11/16/05 at 5:19pm

Aww... yay Kyle, you know I voted for you. re: Kyle and Wax Lion Back Together!!!

I'm glad you're enjoying Pittsburgh, Wax Lion. My hometown is a good place to be. Have a great time at the premiere, take lots of pictures, and say Hi! to Anthony for me.

Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to

caitiesus1522
#15re: Kyle and Wax Lion Back Together!!!
Posted: 11/16/05 at 6:02pm

Pittsburgh really is a good place to be! Take a ton of pictures of all of you together and give Anthony a HUGE HUGE hug for me!!!! As awkward as it may seem...you better do it though :)

neocomposer Profile Photo
neocomposer
#16re: Kyle and Wax Lion Back Together!!!
Posted: 11/16/05 at 6:12pm

I voted for you. ROCK ON!

re: Kyle and Wax Lion Back Together!!!

And Wax Lion, you must be the hottest lion of wax that I have ever laid my eyes on!

"That Sondheim kid has a big future."-Nathan Lane

orangeskittles Profile Photo
orangeskittles
#17re: Kyle and Wax Lion Back Together!!!
Posted: 11/16/05 at 6:30pm

Hopefully not too hot, he'll melt! re: Kyle and Wax Lion Back Together!!!

I'm so happy for you two, I knew Wax Lion wouldn't just leave you like that. And I hope you have an awesome time at the premiere Kyle!

Like a firework unexploded
Wanting life but never knowing how

jacobtsf Profile Photo
jacobtsf
#18re: Kyle and Wax Lion Back Together!!!
Posted: 11/16/05 at 6:35pm

So Kyle, you and Wax Lion are making the trek to see the fans, do you know if everyone else is as well?

David walked into the valley With a stone clutched in his hand He was only a boy But he knew someone must take a stand There will always be a valley Always mountains one must scale There will always be perilous waters Which someone must sail -Into the Fire Scarlet Pimpernel

colleen_lee
#19re: Kyle and Wax Lion Back Together!!!
Posted: 11/16/05 at 6:42pm

Does Wax Lion have his own ticket or is he sneaking in in a pocket?

caitiesus1522
#20re: Kyle and Wax Lion Back Together!!!
Posted: 11/16/05 at 7:06pm

And the toliets are higher in Pittsburgh I never noticed that! I hope yo uare enjoying "Niarga Falls" as much I did and his housemates are treating you like the coolest Wax Lion that has ever existed!

Jordan_P_N Profile Photo
Jordan_P_N
#21re: Kyle and Wax Lion Back Together!!!
Posted: 11/16/05 at 8:00pm

Kyle, Have fun! You better get some autographs for me...I mean it...I know where you live. I'll see you when you get back. I wanna hear all about it. Enjoy yourself and dont hyperventilate when you see Anthony Rapp and the rest of the cast.

pointpark kyle Profile Photo
pointpark kyle
#22re: Kyle and Wax Lion Back Together!!!
Posted: 11/16/05 at 10:15pm

Well, here we go!

Wax Lion, Corey, and I are heading off to NYC for an amazing adventure!

See some of you there!

~Kyle

jacobtsf Profile Photo
jacobtsf
#23re: Kyle and Wax Lion Back Together!!!
Posted: 11/16/05 at 11:29pm

Have a good trip. I'll say hi is I see you.

David walked into the valley With a stone clutched in his hand He was only a boy But he knew someone must take a stand There will always be a valley Always mountains one must scale There will always be perilous waters Which someone must sail -Into the Fire Scarlet Pimpernel

LariTheLoud Profile Photo
LariTheLoud
#24re: Kyle and Wax Lion Back Together!!!
Posted: 11/16/05 at 11:36pm

PITTSBURGH?!

DAMNIT! I LIVE IN PITTSBURGH! XD

Anyway, have a safe and fun trip. re: Kyle and Wax Lion Back Together!!!

"Oh, good. After all, I can rub my stomach and pat my head at the same time, and I can do it with my eyes closed while whistling 'The Entertainer.' That's rhythm for you." ~ Snaps, proving that White Boys CAN have rhythm
Updated On: 11/16/05 at 11:36 PM

Videos