News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for ameleigh

Member Name: ameleigh
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Waitress Closing Cast?  Jul 20 2019, 04:18:26 AM
Sara has poured so much of her heart and soul into every aspect of its existence. I can’t imagine her not being the one to close the show, especially since her schedule seemingly allows the right timing. I’d love to see her and Gavin do another run together.
Waitress Rush Tickets  Jul 20 2019, 04:16:09 AM
Has anyone tried to rush recently?
How do you feel about theatre-goers who rush the same show constantly?  Jul 15 2018, 11:36:38 AM

dashingdaisies said: "This might be a touchy subject and I apologize if so, my intention is certainly not to offend anyone but honestly to see if I'm alone in thinking this and need some sense knocked into me!

There's a girl I'm aware of who's a huge fan of "Mean Girls," and has seen the show over twenty times since it opened. This show is regularly sold out - I was lucky enough to get tickets for a performance even nearly a monthin advance. As fa

Dogfight Playbill for Sale?  Jul 3 2018, 01:38:49 PM

NJGUY said: "Wow. Who knew? I am at point in my life, where I am looking to get rid of things and just spoke with my wife about cleaning out the Playbills that I have saved since 1969 (thousands). I definitely have the Dogfight Off-Broadway Playbill and I know I have Rent from Off-Broadway, Merrily We Roll Along (Original cast), plus so many more. Also, after my mother passed away, I took possession of her Playbills and have many Broadway Playbills from the 1960s and 1950s such as Or

Dogfight Playbill for Sale?  Jul 2 2018, 06:00:34 PM

Anakela said: "Skip23 said: "How much does a Dogfight playbill go for?
"

you can get like $75 - 100 for one on eBay.

And thanks for asking (and answering) above, that makes sense re:Pasekand Paul collections. I'dbeen thinking maybe it was a Lindsay Mendez thing.
"

I could care less about P& P personally. I collect for specific actors/actresses that I like. I wanted Dogfight because of Lindsay. Took me 5 months to f

Ticket for sale to Songs for a New World on Friday evening  Jun 26 2018, 09:50:35 AM
Where is the seat?
For Sale: Saturday 6/23 Angels in America part 2 lottery ticket!  Jun 23 2018, 02:27:29 PM

hollebolle said: "Make me an offer! At this point I just want it to go to a good home :)"

Sent you a PM!

Three Tall Women rush tickets  Jun 20 2018, 04:00:18 PM
They stopped doing them several weeks ago. My friend just tried again a San was told they no longer have a rush policy.
Carousel Principals' Attendance  Jun 20 2018, 03:58:53 PM
The first time Lindsay was out, Scarlett Walker went on for her. She went on an additional matinee as well. Erica Spyres has been on twice for Lindsay after that. I believe Jessie has only missed one show, and Erica went on. Renee has not missed a full performance, but did have to miss Act 2 one night, and Rosena Hill Jackson went on for her. Joshua has not missed a single performance. Also to note, Alexander Gemignani is out until July 15th.
Dogfight Playbill  Jun 17 2018, 01:04:55 AM
Does anyone here have a Playbill from Dogfight with Lindsay Mendez?

Also looking for 35MM and Grease with Lindsay. If anyone has any of these, please let me know. Thank you!!

Tony Award student rush  Jun 9 2018, 02:33:31 AM
The line began forming at 7:30PM.
2018 Tony Tkts Available  Jun 9 2018, 02:31:41 AM
The line began forming at 7:30PM.
2018 Tony Tkts Available  Jun 7 2018, 12:34:05 PM

haterobics said: "kennin said: "How crazy is it that we went from no tickets available to over 400 left for sale four days before the event?"

At this point, I'd hold out and see if they have to drop the prices...
"

Any insight as to if that’s happened previously or how much they might drop?

Tony Awards Dress Rehearsal 2018  Jun 5 2018, 01:40:25 AM

Freddo321 said: "Are you looking to go to the Dress specifically? I've got a spare ticket to the actual show in the evening if you're interested?"

Is your spare ticket still available? Very interested!

Tony Awards Dress Rehearsal 2018  Jun 5 2018, 01:39:15 AM
Is your spare ticket still available? Very interested!
Carousel Stage Door -- John Douglas Thompson  May 24 2018, 12:57:21 AM
JDT is an absolute sweetheart!!

Jessie most certainly does stage door. She has come out to sign 7 of the 8 times I’ve seen the show. She happily signs and is very nice, she doesn’t take pictures.

For the person who was asking about Renee...she always comes out, I’ve even seen her do so at matinees. She is very kind and happily signs and take photos.

Anyone?  May 15 2018, 11:07:46 AM
Anyone?
SELLING Shaina Taub 5/15 Joe’s Pub Ticket  May 14 2018, 11:06:02 PM

i have one face value ticket for Tuesday’s sold out (or very close to) show for Shaina Taub’s album release at Joe’s Pub. Please PM if interested. I can no longer attend. Thank you

Carousel Sunday Evening Performances  May 14 2018, 10:44:17 PM

taylortrensch said: "ameleigh said: "I believe you are referring to the schedule they had during previews, which wasn’t permanent. They only have Sunday matinees."

That's not true. Carousel has Sunday evening performances at 7:30pm.
"

I don’t know how to post screen shots here, but if you look on Telecharge. There are sporadic Sunday evening performances. I went thru several months of schedules, and never

Carousel matinee today  May 14 2018, 01:00:50 PM
The Actors Fund performance for Three Tall Women, which is also this week, has been advertised to the public a lot too.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You