News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for MtTemple4

MtTemple4 Profile Photo
Member Name: MtTemple4
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements  Feb 14 2019, 07:33:35 PM

Michael Luwoye’s last show is definitely Saturday night. He tweeted this afternoon that he had four shows left. 

HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements  Feb 13 2019, 09:11:11 AM

I just looked at the tweet again. I think the February 17th 12am on the photo is just his countdown app setting—showing he picked that date to set the countdown. I’m thinking 8pm Saturday the 16th is most likely his final show. 

HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements  Feb 13 2019, 09:02:53 AM

Yes, exactly. Now on the Instagram post where he announces it, he does say on February 16th I will take my final bow. I feel like—and I could be wrong—that Sunday is his usual day off. Hmmmm. 

This is the instagram gram post—https://www.instagram.com/p/BrYhdFwHPUW/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=btfvrby50jv7

HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements  Feb 13 2019, 12:21:00 AM

DottieD'Luscia said: "I went to the box office on Sunday and was able to purchase a regularly priced ticket to Michael's final performance. I was shocked, but thought it was worth a shot to inquire."

Is the 8pm show this Saturday Michael’s final performance? I’m 99% sure that’s right but wondered if you knew for sure. 

Thank you! I’d love to catch him one more time and am hatching a last-minute scheme. :) 

True West Rush Tickets  Feb 9 2019, 12:46:57 AM

meaghan416 said: "I figure I probably won’t be able to get the online rush bc it goes so quick, but wondering if anyone has seen this from partial view boxes and how much you may miss?"

I saw it from the very first chair in the box on the house right side. I checked here before doing so and learned most of the action is house left, so this was perfect. Still very partial but I honestly just missed a couple of things that took place on my side, like the moment t

Hamilton ticket help, please!  Sep 19 2018, 11:40:37 PM

I’ve been in N 26 and 28 on the side aisle/wall and it was fine. Not at all obstructed like it would be closer up. 

Boo'ing Villains During Curtain Calls  Aug 11 2018, 10:12:01 PM

In London last year the man behind us HISSED at the Thenardiers. That was the least of his offenses during the show though. Ha ha 

HAMILTON National Tour  Jul 3 2018, 10:55:26 AM

dmwnc1959 said: "In regards to the show's playlist, when does Act 1end, and what song starts Act 2? Just want to get an idea, that when I am sitting at the show, when to anticipate a dash off to the souvenir stand and restrooms. Thanks!:)"

Even more specifically, when Hamilton begins to ascend the stairs at the end of Non-Stop, be perched on the edge of your seat. 

HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements  May 31 2018, 11:54:57 PM

He’s on vacation per his Instagram. 

CAROUSEL (2018) Previews  Apr 3 2018, 12:02:21 AM

MarilynMonroeSmash said: "I'm thinking about getting a partial view seat tomorrow in Row A Seat 16. Does anyone know what the view is like from there? Or what any of the partial views are like? Thanks!"

I’m not sure if there is an A 16 but I sat in A 12 yesterday! It was the last seat of the row, closest to the wall ie least centered. I could literally, not figuratively, touch the stage. I had to turn sideways to shimmy into the seat.

Obviously

THREE TALL WOMEN (2018) Previews  Mar 22 2018, 02:31:42 PM

I was just able to grab seats for Tuesday night—thank you for sharing all of the reviews and thoughts! 

I almost forgot to check Telecharge Offers but lo and behold the row E seats I purchased were $60 less each there. 

Santino Fontana will play the lead in Tootsie the Musical  Jan 25 2018, 11:17:29 PM

I’ve seen Tootsie countless times. The reason Michael Dorsey becomes Dorothy Michaels and auditions for the soap (ahem, daytime drama—I owe the producer a quarter) is because he is difficult to work with. He argues with directors, walks off the stage, quits a commercial playing a beefsteak tomato, and Sydney Pollack as his agent exclaims “No one will hire you!”  Having previously accompanied Sandy (Teri Garr) to the soap audition, he is prompted to audition a

Hello Dolly seating advice  Dec 14 2017, 08:57:03 PM

LesWickedly said: "Trying to buy Bernadette tickets and I am looking at the center aisle seat of Right Front Row Mezz, so A2. I read some reports that there is a big bar in front of that seat. I'm a tall guy so I'm wondering if it would obstruct much. I'm also looking at Center Aisle Row F2 in mezz or just going to the balcony for Row D seat 2 for $59 or end of Row G seat 28 for $39. Would love to hear your thoughts. Thanks."

i sat on that e

SPONGEBOB Rush and Lottery  Dec 13 2017, 11:37:43 PM

Thank you so very much, CT2NYC! I’m usually pretty intrepid in my researching but I couldn’t figure that one out with certainty. 

I just got seats M 6 and 8 (no 10 in that row for some reason). I know M2 is a little better but it and 4 were taken and my 13 year old likes to be able to jump up and run to the restroom during intermission. 

Can’t wait. Thanks again!  

By t

SPONGEBOB Rush and Lottery  Dec 13 2017, 01:10:19 PM

CT2NYC said: "This isn't rush, lottery, or even TDF related, but, if anyone doesn't mind spending a little more, and would prefer to choose their seat, I highly recommend right orchestra M 2 for this show. With a discount code on Ticketmaster or at the box office, it's $79 during the week, or $89 on weekends. I know this isn't a great bargain compared to other options, including TKTS, but itwas definitely worth it. No heads in the way, no mezzanine overhangcutting off

HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements  Dec 7 2017, 09:37:39 PM

Javi now has an Instagram video up where he says goodbye to the role, so it’s indeed goodbye. 

HAMILTON Principal Cast Replacements  Dec 7 2017, 01:11:32 PM

Gah! I am so excited. I saw him on Broadway and in SF and also saw his second Burr performance on Broadway. I am thrilled at this news! 

Ticketmaster or StubHub?  Dec 1 2017, 12:40:10 AM

You can easily learn the fees without actually listing for sale. Just start to go through the process of selling with each and you’ll see. Then you do not need to finalize. There’s no penalty or risk involved and you’ll then have the info you need. 

DEH November 19 The Day Has Come!  Nov 21 2017, 11:29:42 PM

CT2NYC said: "

From the very start of the show, I knew it was going to be something very special and unique. As soon as the opening applause died down, and Ben composed himselfto deliver his first lines, there was this look on his face which said, "OK, here we go," acknowledging to the audience that this was not a normal day. The entire show was peppered with moments like this, creating a very meta experience where the actors broke character ever so slightly (and som

DEH November 19 The Day Has Come!  Nov 21 2017, 09:01:23 AM

volveeta said: "MtTemple4, thank you so much for that!!! I'll bet they were holding each other so tight. Oy it makes me tear up just thinking about it. This is why I love the theatre so much."

They were! Especially at the end. Ahhhh. Happy to share! 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You