News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Lance Morton

Member Name: Lance Morton
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Bitter Losers Tony Thread
 Jun 12 2017, 01:04:18 PM

JudyDenmark said: "...while I love "Seeing You" I don't think it was the best representation of the wit and humor of the show. (Though I was thinking about it and I don't know how they could've recreated most of it at Radio City without those complicated interlocking turntables, and many of the best moments in the show make no sense out of context.)

"

I thought the PacMan-esque car chase in Nobody Cares was going to make an appearanc

Easy rush or lotto right now
 Jun 12 2017, 12:19:25 AM

I think OP's settled, but for anyone else Anastasia is an easy one to get SRO for. I picked up a pair at 5pm for Saturday 8pm and there were two more that went unsold.

THE OFFICIAL 2017 TONY AWARDS VIEWING THREAD
 Jun 11 2017, 08:56:01 PM

I dun goofed when I missed Falsettos didn't I? That was great

Does Anastaisa do standing room
 Jun 3 2017, 05:04:36 PM

I literally just bought two tickets and it's 5pm on a Saturday right now. No one else was in the lobby at the time so I guess it doesn't attract a lot of attention (compared to Waitress where four hours ahead doesn't cut it). 

Sunday in the Park with George - Two tickets Feb 26 3pm
 Feb 25 2017, 01:11:32 PM

I can't make it to the show anymore, but I have center balcony seats (Row H, last row). They were $59 each, looking to unload them for $100 for the pair.

I can't meet right before the show unfortunately, it'd be around 1pm tomorrow or earlier or today. I live a few blocks from the theater.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You