News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for butterflyvision

butterflyvision Profile Photo
Member Name: butterflyvision
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

God of Carnage Film Cast
 Sep 23 2010, 12:39:03 PM
He drugged and raped (orally, anally, and vaginally) a young girl, fled the country, and has been hiding out ever since. It was a lot more and much deeper than just having sex with a minor 'decades ago' (as if that's relevant) trivializes the matter. It was - and still is - a serious case and the fact that he gets a pass because he's a good artists is ridiculous. If some common Joe was a 'good artist', he wouldn't get a pass, so why should Polanski? I'm sure some people I'm a fan of aren't the b
CATCH ME IF YOU CAN to Open on Broadway April 10; Previews March 7, 2011
 Sep 20 2010, 12:48:19 PM
Priscilla has the Palace, Wonderland has the Marquis.

I imagine it'll get the Neil Simon.

Catch Me If You Can Broadway Cast
 Sep 16 2010, 04:08:04 PM
All of the leads were in an 'updated' reading this past June and from what I've heard, at the very least, Aaron, Kerry, and Tom Wopat planned on sticking with it through a Broadway opening. Obviously, things could have changed or people are wrong, but who knows?
Dream Replacements in current shows
 Jun 27 2010, 01:37:16 PM
Andrea Burns as Diana in Next to Normal.
LEAVE ALICE RIPLEY ALONE!
 Jun 9 2010, 07:38:57 PM
"Dude, was that kid for real? I hope not but you never know with people...."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc

Next To Normal this weekend
 May 21 2010, 04:15:45 PM
Jessica (in my opinion) is better than Alice. I think Alice is fantastic in the role, but much prefer Jessica's voice and acting in the role. Anyone who gets to see her is incredibly lucky.
re: 'Perfect for US': The NEXT TO NORMAL love thread!
 May 17 2010, 08:15:49 PM
According to Brian's facebook (not the fanpages) he leaves July 18th and won't be in from June 30-July 11th, due to previous plans.
Brian d'Arcy James Return to Next to Normal
 May 17 2010, 05:56:34 PM
He's leaving the show mid-July. I think July 18th is the exact date.
TIME STANDS STILL to re-open this September
 May 5 2010, 02:34:55 PM
"And I thought it was rumored that it would be going to the Cort Theater?"

I was going to say, hasn't that rumor been going around since March/April? I agree with the idea it was in the plans all along (or at least very early on when they got the critical/audience response that they did), but they wanted to see how award season turned out to officially say or do anything about it.

Also, according to some of the articles on 'The Big C', it is filming now or soon (" THE BIG C wil

Rant about the Tony nominations here
 May 4 2010, 09:24:39 AM
N2N would probably have swept, but not picked up Featured Actress in a Musical (Jenn is good, but no chance of her beating Cook, Lansbury, or Finneran). Most of the others it would have won.
J. Robert Spencer to Play Final Performance in NEXT TO NORMAL May 16
 Apr 21 2010, 07:59:52 PM
I've Been was a terrific (re)addition. I would kill to hear Brian's rendition. I'd run back to the show if Brian joins.

This is one of the main reasons I'd want Brian back, to be honest. Count me in as one of the people who vastly prefers his voice and acting over Bobby's as well, but to hear Brian doing 'I've Been' would be enough reason alone for me to see the show again.

J. Robert Spencer to Play Final Performance in NEXT TO NORMAL May 16
 Apr 21 2010, 07:48:54 PM
A few weeks ago, so it obviously may have changed between then and now, Brian said in a conversation that he planned on taking the summer off to spend time with his family and that he didn't have any projects (other than concerts) coming up in the near future. Whether this is still true or not, I have no idea.

That said, I'd love to see him in the role and would gladly go back to the show if he decided playing Dan again would be worth it.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You