News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for grocker

Member Name: grocker
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD Previews
 Apr 2 2018, 05:26:09 PM

I watched HP and the Cursed Child on Saturday March 31st for Part 1 and 2 in one day, and having watched it a handful of times in London with the original cast and the current London cast, it was interesting to note the little tweaks between London and Broadway.

Totally agree with Serendipiteedee's comment above: the principal cast are a joy to watch because they really embody their roles. Anthony Boyle and Jamie Parker are my faves (but really, they're all great).

Admit

Billie Piper to reprise her Olivier Winning performance in
 Mar 30 2018, 12:04:41 AM

I just watched this tonight and the whole cast was amazing. Billie Piper was sublime. More people *definitely* need to see this before it goes.

There are a few discount codes floating around if you do a quick Google search. Running time is 1 hr 40 mins with no intermission.

I sat on the South side in Row D towards the right aisle facing the stage. I could see everything fine, but the dude next to me leaned forward in a few scenes which meant some extra neck craning for me, so ju

ONCE ON THIS ISLAND (2017) Previews
 Mar 29 2018, 01:39:09 AM

Has anyone watched Once on This Island lately? I plan on watching it on Sunday night, but am a little worried that Lea Salonga may not perform the day I go since it coincides with Easter Sunday and her mention of friends coming over from Manila in a recent article she tweeted: https://twitter.com/MsLeaSalonga/status/979031372386963456

Does she and the other cast members do stage door after the show?

Also, which section of the theatre is a good place to sit?

Apologies if these questions have been asked before, I didn't want to scroll through the thread to avoid show spoilers.

Official Bernadette Peters in Hello, Dolly! performances thread
 Mar 28 2018, 01:14:52 AM

I just watched this tonight (Tuesday 27th), and thoroughly enjoyed it. I've never seen the movie and went in without any prior knowledge (as I like to do when I can).

Just have a question for all you knowledgeable Dolly folks. In the scene in the restaurant with Dolly and Horace where she plates him with some giblets, is it in the book for her to get the giggles, or was that Bernadette becoming overwhelmed by the hilarity of the scene and audience feedback?

Hello, Dolly! Orchestra Center Row L Seat 107 for sale tonight March 27th
 Mar 27 2018, 04:36:49 PM
Hi guys!

I have a ticket for Hello, Dolly! to sell since my boyfriend isn't able to come with me.

Orchestra Center Row L Seat 107 for tonight March 27th.

I didn't realise I couldn't return it at the box office since I purchased it ages ago via Telecharge, so selling it for $120 (face value of $169). You'll be sitting next to me in Row L Seat 108.

Please message/respond if you're interested!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You