News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Gabster

Member Name: Gabster
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

N2N Question Before I Trek to NYC  Aug 19 2010, 07:22:24 PM
^ I'm sure that you meant by "leaving" that his time filling in during Kyle Dean's vacation was over, but just in case you didn't - he's not leaving the show!

He is a great Henry, truly wonderful. The roles are different but I'm sure he would be a good Gabe too, just judging by his voice.

Next Shows to Close?  Aug 19 2010, 07:19:16 PM
Aside from pre-announced closing dates, what Broadway show do you think will close next? What shows do you think will close by January? If anybody is good at analyzing the weekly grosses (I'm not!) I assume you could predict these pretty well?

Any advice appreciated!

N2N Question Before I Trek to NYC  Aug 19 2010, 07:15:42 PM
^ Yes, Kathy doesn't start for a few weeks, Sarah is the stand by for a while!
re: 'Perfect for US': The NEXT TO NORMAL love thread!  Jul 12 2010, 03:57:41 PM
Even though he doesn't cover Dan, I'd like to see Louis' take on the role as well. I think that's what that person meant by it...not that he does play the role but that it would be interesting to see him do it.
re: 'Perfect for US': The NEXT TO NORMAL love thread!  Jul 12 2010, 01:31:25 PM
Any info on what Michael Berry's last day is? Could yesterday have been his last time on as Dan?

I saw the show Saturday night and he was almost as good as I thought Bobby was. His voice is so gorgeous. This is really off topic and pointless but Adam has gotten sooo skinny! His voice has gotten so much more powerful though.

re: 'Perfect for US': The NEXT TO NORMAL love thread!  Jul 1 2010, 08:57:13 PM
Yes, I've heard that Emma Hunton will be on the tour as well. Not confirmed, obviously, but a few seperate people have told me, and I'm taking their word for it.
Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson Rush  Jun 25 2010, 02:27:00 PM
Thanks everyone!

Bwayrose2 - Do you know what time your friends have been getting there?

Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson Rush  Jun 25 2010, 12:46:21 PM
I'm a little confused about the rush policy, so I would love if anybody could help clear this up for me. It's probably pretty simple and I'm just stupid, but is the rush only for seats that are still available? The twitter said the show was sold out, but said you could still try rushing, so that's really what confused me. Also, what's the difference between student and regular rush? Do you have to be a student in NYC, or a college student, or can you be younger as long as you have a student I.D.
re: 'Perfect for US': The NEXT TO NORMAL love thread!  Jun 24 2010, 09:42:03 PM
She's pretty. Not that, that has anything to do with it, lol.
Jessica Phillips in N2N  Jun 24 2010, 01:28:18 PM
Maybe, if the show's still around. I'd love that.
n2n at Joe's Pub  Jun 24 2010, 01:10:10 PM
Performers - Jessica, Jenn, Kyle Dean, Adam, Brian. Kate Shindle introduced them, and pulled for the Broadway Impact raffle at "intermission".

Songs (I might be missing a few)- Without You (Adam & Jenn), Touch Me (Jenn), What Kind of Fool Am I (Kyle Dean), Faithfully (Brian), Crush (Adam), Eye In The Sky (Kyle Dean), The Grass Is Blue (Kyle Dean), I believe it's called "When You're Here" (Jessica), and then I think she also sung something like "To Make You Feel My Love", I think it's c

n2n at Joe's Pub  Jun 24 2010, 11:26:08 AM
Were you there? It was amazing!
Jessica Phillips in N2N  Jun 24 2010, 10:51:44 AM
I know there's a thread for this somewhere - if there is please direct me. Everytime I type anything into the search bar it gives me nothing, so there's obviously something wrong with it on my account.

Does anybody know if Jessica Phillips has any planned performances before her departure? I'm dying to see her. I would facebook message her but I feel intrusive doing that on a performer's personal page. If anybody has any info, please let me know - I'd be forever grateful.

My Picks for the Sideshow Revival!  Jun 24 2010, 10:49:15 AM
I loved tipsy Jessica. They all completely blew my mind. There's no doubt in my mind that Next To Normal is an incredible show, but sometimes the music just doesn't seem to do their voices justice. Brian shocked me. Absolutely shocked me - heavenly.
Thank Alice Ripley Thurs. after performance  Jun 9 2010, 04:27:34 PM
Please make a video!!!!!!!! Ahh this should be so funny!
re: who have you gotten stuff back from?  Jun 9 2010, 04:25:45 PM
rachelbway1011 - Wow! My friend (MeggilyWeggily08 - who can't remember her password, so I'm reporting for her lol) - sent to Laura Bell Bundy in February and got a signed Legally Blonde production shot yesterday.
re: 'Perfect for US': The NEXT TO NORMAL love thread!  Jun 9 2010, 06:38:38 AM
Where did you hear that she dropped out? I'd be a little dissapointed if I didn't see her there. Would they make a press release about that?
And then there were 2: Jennifer Damiano to exit N2N 7/18  Jun 8 2010, 05:25:09 PM
And then there were 2 - you saying that made this seem really sad for me. Such an awesome original cast! Does anybody know when Adam and Louis leave? And then there were none...
stage door demo for Ripley's FAG slur Thurs at 10 pm  Jun 7 2010, 11:13:22 PM
Thank you Elphaba3! I've been watching this thread and just being amazed at how some people are overreacting. I get that it's offensive, and can hurt people. I also get that she didn't mean it in "that" way. And she apologized - in her own "crazy" Alice way. If she were so homophobic then she wouldn't get along with not only many other people she's worked with but the people in n2n now (I don't feel a need to name names lol..) and judging by interactions in Kyle Dean's video blogs and at the sta
stage door demo for Ripley's FAG slur Thurs at 10 pm  Jun 7 2010, 05:48:40 PM
Don't you think someone will tell her about this and she might hm... not come out the stage door that night?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You