News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for rwthib

Member Name: rwthib
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

HERE LIES LOVE to transfer to Broadway in spring 2023?  May 25 2023, 12:56:22 PM

Any opinion of VIP Lounge?

Doing a quick trip and might want to splurge, looks like those seats are available.

Oliver Awards - Watch in US?  Mar 29 2022, 09:39:02 AM

Will there be a way to watch the broadcast in US?

Need help Feb weekend what to see.  Feb 2 2022, 03:59:19 PM

Have Music Man Tickets for quick there and back trip. Wife and adult daughter.
Got 2-1 Moulin because they want to experience it (wife again, daughter because she heard us talk)
So have Saturday to see two shows. But maybe only one.

Right now options they mentioned: Six (full price) or Company (2-1). Which would you choose.
If we have time for 2, Any others?

MJ got a Meh response. Girls are not huge Jackson fans.

It looks like nothing new will

MUSIC MAN Seems To Have Been Rescheduled For April 2021  Jun 24 2020, 03:52:39 PM

Am I the only one disappointed that the email didn't begin with "We've Got Trouble"
Actually looking forward to May 21 vs Oct 15

Moulin Rouge seating  Jul 19 2019, 03:27:19 PM

Will Row P Mezz Center be ok?
Closest Cheap seat available for dates I am available?

Pierogi's and letters?  Jun 15 2017, 07:43:37 AM

Wife and I were at TO daughter at TR. Balaga did our preshow warnings. We hit triple crown Pierogi, Letter and Shaker. Everyone at those tables got Pierogi and shaker. Anatole also finished a song with a Vodka shot they place on our table. For most of second act there is a different cast member sitting next to you on a stool. TR had Natasha and Mary's scene in first act on stools next to heir table. As for dancing, the area behind the table is very scuffed up, lot

THE OFFICIAL 2017 TONY AWARDS VIEWING THREAD  Jun 11 2017, 09:40:25 PM

Wife though she was best on red carpet, so happy she won :)

Tony winners who tour  Jun 11 2017, 02:44:07 PM

canadian fan said: "Heres one......was in NY when Next to Normal was playing and we were excited to see Alice Ripley as I had read how wonderful she was in the role. Well, unfortunately on the night of our show the understudy was on as Miss Ripley was off that day I guess. (show was awesome, loved it regardless)  A year or so later, the touring production comes to Seattle, with Miss Ripley in the lead role again as part of the tour. It was a second chance to see her! So we

Groundhog Lottery - Can Pick Seats  Jun 11 2017, 02:23:58 PM

Very excited, won Groundhog day Lottery and when I went to buy tickets, it shows you all of the seats you can pick from. There are three of us, so picked ones one row ahead of available seats.  Didn't know you got that option,worked out great for us.

On another note, wife didn't win and when we used the loser code it made the Mezzanine seats $10 more expensive????  Luckily other codes made the cheaper, very strange pricing on discount codes.

Tony Awards Pop-Up Shop?  Jun 11 2017, 01:54:09 PM

Is there a Pop-Up Shop or anyplace to get souvenirs this year (other than at the Tony Awards?)

Tony Watching NY  Jun 1 2017, 08:55:12 PM

Is there a good list of places to watch Tony's in NYC?

Where To Sit?  Apr 28 2017, 12:09:01 PM

Where is best to see dancing?

Wife just saw the Today show performance of balaga and was wowed by the dancing.

Daughter is a studying theatre so thought on stage would be a treat. (Taking a trip to NY for some shows as a treat for both)

Neither is Groban fans, so not going for him, going for show.

Wondering if the table seats are too close to appreciate the dancing?

Trying to decide between TR or Front Mezzanine C1 or Front Mezzanine A8

Not worri

David Malloy or Josh Groban?  Apr 23 2017, 05:01:52 PM

So we will be in New York during one of the times that David will be subbing for Josh?
Neither my wife or daughter are going to see show because of Josh, so wondering, as a theater nerd would you take them to see John or David?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You