News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Kendale1974

Member Name: Kendale1974
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Discount Codes
 Dec 1 2019, 10:28:54 PM

ElphabaGoodman said: "Not exactly a discount, but some of the mezzanine seats for The Music Man have been lowered to $99, which seems like an excellent deal for this production"

Any idea when and where to find the $99.00 seats? I can't locate them. 

Harry Potter Friday Forty
 Jun 19 2019, 12:19:44 PM
Has anyone shown up after the 1 hour requirement? The trains are down and we're in an Uber but we'll be 20 min late.
The Official TDF Thread
 May 2 2019, 10:02:20 PM

Evans2 said: "Can anyone help with a recent Beetlejuice seat location?

Thanks
"

Just came from tonight's showing of Beetlejuice. Seats were orchestra row O far right. Last two seats. They were a little far back, but I don't feel like we missed much at all on the side. 

The Official TDF Thread
 Apr 15 2019, 11:39:15 AM
The Prom is up for Wed the 17th @ 8pm.
The Official TDF Thread
 Apr 14 2019, 08:03:15 AM
I'm new to TDF and just have a couple of questions.

I often see shows with my husband and two teenage sons. So, we'll be buying four tickets when we get them. Does it make more sense to but then two at a time for the same show in hopes of getting better seats? Will I be allowed to make multiple purchases for the same show?

And, when do the new deals typically show up on the site? Is it random? Or a specific time on a specific day?

Any help is greatly appreciated.
HADESTOWN SEATING?
 Mar 31 2019, 07:31:16 AM
We sat 3 rows from the back and thought the seats were awesome. Nothing was missed with the mezzanine overhang. We were center orchestra on the isle and I want to say row S, but I'm not sure. There were two rows behind us though.
HADESTOWN Previews
 Mar 28 2019, 10:15:57 AM

Hadestown Rush/SRO Updates
 Mar 22 2019, 02:37:20 PM

Brenway, do you know if 5 people bought 2 tickets each or did they literally only sell about 5 Tix total?

Hadestown Rush/SRO Updates
 Mar 21 2019, 05:32:38 AM

Rushing next Wednesday. I'll report back as well.

Discount Codes
 Mar 7 2019, 02:35:26 PM

Just tried the HTCEND code and didn't get very far. Any advise?

Nevermind! User error! 

BE MORE CHILL (Broadway) - Rush Updates
 Mar 7 2019, 05:42:07 AM
Thank you both. I completely missed that the post I was referring to did say matinee. My bad.

Honestly we're hoping for Hadestown on that evening but I'm not sure they'll have a rush policy. I love the music!

My logic for the order was that's I've noticed slightly less energy from the audience and performers at matinees. I figure since BMC is still fresh it'll hold up, but I'm a little worried about BV and just thinking that the evening show would be better since it's wrappin

BE MORE CHILL (Broadway) - Rush Updates
 Mar 6 2019, 03:03:45 PM
Did you buy evening or matinee? We'll be there in a few weeks, also on a Wednesday, and are any going to rush for the matinee here and evening for Bands Visit.
Two Groundhog lottery tix I can't use for tomorrow. Sorry, they're gone.
 May 8 2017, 09:24:36 PM

I've seen great orchestra seats with this lottery recently. Not sure how it works, but the good seats go quickly. Sometimes they're all mezz and sometimes there are great orchestra. 

Two Groundhog lottery tix I can't use for tomorrow. Sorry, they're gone.
 May 8 2017, 03:54:03 PM

Sorry, these are gone. Not sure how to remove post.

P.M. me if you'd like them. I'll forward you the email with the code. Send me your email. They were great seats when I went. 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You