News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for annenyc2

Member Name: annenyc2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Mean Girls @ The National in DC - Reactions
 Nov 8 2017, 12:59:52 AM

Funny, for some reason I actually enjoyed the "whose house is this" song that everyone else seems to dislike. 

Also, there's a joke about Donald Trump near the end of the show that I have a slight inkling will be cut. Something about it being too controversial, which is too bad considering it definitely had the biggest laugh of them all.

Mean Girls @ The National in DC - Reactions
 Nov 6 2017, 04:33:36 PM

I sat in partial view seats yesterday afternoon in the right orchestra, row G. The seats were pretty good!! I missed maybe half of one or two moments but otherwise, everything was pretty center. 

Also, regarding changes to the show, I spoke to Becca Petersen who is a swing at the stage door and she told me I'll be seeing a completely different show in New York. So we'll see!! They all seem extremely excited.

Selling two mean girls tickets 11/5
 Oct 30 2017, 09:26:23 PM

I bought 2 tickets to see Mean Girls on Sunday, November 5th for 7:30 at the National Theatre in DC but I can't make it. They were $84 each, row D orchestra. Anyone interested? I'll be willing to take the best offer!

re: Best Act I Finales
 Aug 20 2017, 12:46:42 PM

As Lin-Manuel Miranda would agree, Right This Way from Bandstand. Truly amazing. It's something I can't even describe without something having seen it.

The Official TDF Thread
 Aug 19 2017, 10:39:11 PM

Got center orch row N for Bandstand this past Thursday

Unpopular Opinions
 Aug 15 2017, 11:03:56 AM

Bandstand is the best show this season

Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 8/6/17
 Aug 8 2017, 11:34:22 PM

Really sad to see Bandstand's numbers. It's by far my favorite show of the season, and I hope it hangs in there. I've seen it 4 times and I'm planning on seeing it again this Saturday; every time I've gone it seems the whole audience loved it. I wish it had more hype. I'll be devastated when it closes. (Regarding the "75+" age demographic, I'm a girl in my 20's and love the show, I've seen many within my age group enjoy it too). 

Bandstand Rush Reports
 Jul 20 2017, 01:10:55 PM

I rushed today (Thursday, 7/20) and got there at about 8:30 and was 8th in line. We were given the choice of $35 partial view boxes, $49 side of the mezzanine, and $59 side of the first few rows of the orchastra. I went with the boxes, I would've liked to get the orchestra but $35 is just too good to pass up. There were about 20 people by 9:30, not sure about after that. 

Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 7/16/17
 Jul 19 2017, 01:42:34 PM

I've seen Bandstand full-price 3 times now, I really hope it holds on. Tomorrow I'm going to get rush tickets. While I know it isn't objectively the best show, it's my favorite show of this season and definitely on my list of all-time. It had me captivated from the opening scene and was an emotional ride all the way through. The musical numbers are the most fun I've ever seen, with emotional scenes that moved me to tears. The finale number is unbelievable, everyo

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You