News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Crashdowngurl693

Member Name: Crashdowngurl693
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

75th Annual TONY Awards tickets  Jun 8 2022, 04:43:15 PM

Thank you for sharing your experience. I’m not gonna make it there until tomorrow morning so who knows. 

75th Annual TONY Awards tickets  Jun 8 2022, 04:46:07 AM

Anyone actually go there and check the student rush situation? In addition to being quite expensive, I asked them if it was 1 or 2 per ID as well as if they were only sold on Tuesday on both FB and Insta. Disclaimer: I have been saving since 2019 to afford to buy a ticket. 

Tony Student Rush  May 27 2022, 09:04:24 AM

Sorry okay is not the right word but expected based on previous year costs. I wasn’t expected the fee and how expensive airfare would be. My friend and have been saving up since 2019 but also couldn’t really justify that high price tag. Thank you for information. Hope maybe you can go someday. 

Tony Student Rush  May 27 2022, 01:55:57 AM

There are still a good amount of tickets remaining for the Tony’s. Anyone got an insight into whether they think they will offer student rush this year? The regular prices are okay for what you are getting the Ticketmaster fees of over $100 are what makes them unaffordable. 

THE MUSIC MAN Will Now Start Previews 12/20/21  Oct 21 2020, 09:25:30 AM
Am I to gather that they are moving people in batches and then sending out new dates? I still have not received any email communications from them. I purchased at the box office and provided my email address at checkout and was autorescheduled last time. I just don’t want to call them if it’s being handled because I am sure a ton of people are and I’ve been where they are. I don’t even care when my tickets actually are. I just want the next iteration of the date. Any guidance will be appreciated
THE MUSIC MAN Will Now Start Previews 12/20/21  Oct 13 2020, 10:17:00 PM
Thanks for posting this! I mean they should have. But still thanks!
THE MUSIC MAN Will Now Start Previews 12/20/21  Oct 13 2020, 10:12:27 PM
I got tickets at the box office and got the email they sent last time about the change and the new date but not this time. Did anyone else who bought at box office get the enail?

Just think it’s weird they wouldn’t address us all in any press or have any update into links on their site or social media. Am I crazy to think that.

Jennifer

Pretty Woman Rush  Aug 12 2018, 11:56:37 AM
My friend and I arrive amidst the flash flood warnings yesterday morning at probably like 8:15. There were at least 26 people ahead of us. It was a two show day. We did get tickets but I would not necessarily recommend arriving later than 8:30 for rush as there were a bunch of people in line rushing the show for the second time. Not all rush tickets are in the front row at least not yesterday- we were in orchestra left row C 13 and 15. The last two seats closest to the outside aisle.
For Sale: 1 ticket to Skintight at 3pm  Aug 12 2018, 11:51:51 AM
One of my friends wasn’t able to join us last minute for the show this afternoon at 3pm for Skintight. . It’s a $25 ticket. Reply to thread if you are interested.
Ticket for Sale: Carousel 7/21/18 at 2pm  Jul 21 2018, 11:06:14 AM
Ticket is still available. Selling for $30. PM me if you are interested.
Ticket for Sale: Carousel 7/21/18 at 2pm  Jul 2 2018, 08:24:27 PM

Myself and my theatergoing group, The ThesBians are looking for someone to join us for Carousel on Saturday, July 21 at 2pm. One of our friends had a work conflict come up and isn't able to join us anymore. The ticket is $49 in the Rear Mezzanine Section 5. Message me if you are interested.

Not interested in this show but interested it attending shows with likeminded theatergoers, check us out on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/thesbianssince2018/

National Yiddish Theatre  Jun 1 2018, 09:04:36 PM
Hello All!

One of my friends wants to attend the National Yiddish Theatre’s production of Fiddler on the Roof this summer but can’t afford the ticket prices. Does anyone know if they have done rush for their shows in the past?

Thanks!

Moulin Rouge Boston Discount  Apr 19 2018, 01:39:16 PM
Moulin Rouge is coming to Boston and I am considering getting tickets. Is anyone aware of any discounts they are offering? I don’t think there are any but I always figure it’s worth checking.
Empire Records becoming a musical  Apr 8 2018, 08:42:22 PM

It looks like the original screenwriter will be involved potentially so they should be able to convey the original spirit of the movie. For me, it's success will come down to getting the rights to all the songs used in the movie (much harder for theatre and more expensive) and the quality of the original songs written for the musical. I guess we can all cross our fingers and hope!

Audience Reward Seating  Apr 8 2018, 08:37:39 PM

I used my points and cash for Mean Girls. They offered Orchestra locations and Mezzanine locations. I opted for Mezzanine as I prefer to be in an elevated location when there is a large ensemble cast. I sat in Center Mezzanine Row D Seats 101 and 102 on the 31st.

Boys in the band discounts  Apr 2 2018, 10:24:50 PM

The Boys in the Band
Save up to $40!

DON’T MISS THIS ONE-TIME ONLY OFFER
PERFORMANCES BEGIN APRIL 30 
15 WEEKS ONLY
USE CODE: BITBTHM
$99-$119
MEZZANINE SPECIAL

Conditions: Offer valid for performances Monday – Thursday through 8/11/2018 only, with some blackout dates. Offer excludes premium orchestra seating. Ticket offer deadline is 6/10/2018 or while supplies last. Cannot be combined w

Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 4/1/18  Apr 2 2018, 09:11:17 PM

Looks like Summer only had 4 performances last week as previews started on 3/28/18 with a percentage capacity sold of 91.12% according to playbill. I guess we will see what will happen in the coming weeks.

Audience Reward Seating  Apr 2 2018, 08:26:06 PM
I have gotten really great seats every time I redeemed Points with Cash. They will also send you a confirm with your seat location.
Children of A Lesser God Stage Door  Mar 29 2018, 11:00:14 AM

Totally makes sense. A lot of people don’t come out between shows as that is their only break for the day! 

Children of A Lesser God Stage Door  Mar 29 2018, 10:59:59 AM
Thanks! We are going to a matinee as well. So we will just have to go back after our evening show. Thanks again for the information- it’s worth a try!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You